What a view!!!, first words of our visitors when arrive to Villa Hansal, priate apartment "MIRTA", in Saplunara. Close to famous beaches, bars and restaurants, surrounded by green, green pine wood. Great for enjoy in tranquility, beautiful view over the sea, walks along the coast, exploring number of beaches close to apartment.
Magnificent view from the covered private terrace 40 sq.m. and the sea front balcony of "MIRTA" apartment over Saplunara Bay and to the open sea southwest, an ideal place to start a day with your coffe or tea, and to end the day with a glass of chillled red wine. Apartment is wide around surface 45 sq.m., cosy, spacious with bright bedroom. Free Wi-Fi, free parking on premises.
Pets = € 5 per day.
Air conditioning with prepaid card: 3 Kn (€0,40) per hour
& Heating: 6 Kn (€0,82) per hour.
Outdoor grill available to all guests of our villa.
Me & my husband or any member of our family are at your disposal for any information or questions you may have.
We live in our villa all year around, where during the summer months we are dealing with tourism and outside season with olives i.e. olive oil. For sale we have, in smaller quantities, organic olive oil, all depending on the annual yield our organic-growing olives.. Personaly I like to cook old forgotten meals from my native island and it will be my pleasure if you taste my skills during you are staying in our home.
Since 1965. the south-eastern part of the Island of Mljet has been proclaimed as protected important landscape of Saplunara, and it helped to preserve the untouched nature with endemic plants, as well as with autochthonous pine woods. At he beginning of 1960-ies, the north-western part of the Island of Mljet has been proclaimed as the National Park Mljet, with its two salty lakes and Benedictine monastery of St. Mary, placed at the island in a big lake. The entire Island of Mljet, as an unique green oasis in the Adriatic sea, offers to the contemporary nomads from the urban environment, the peace, relaxation, and true rest. At the Blace lagoon, the sympathizers of FKK naturism will also for sure find their place, as well as all other nature lovers.
House rules in self-catering private accommodation
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in private accommodation. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
2. On the moment of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Bord, as well to give the voucher to the owners and pay them the last amount.
3. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need.
4. On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 09:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving.
5. The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. The guest should take the garbage out of apartment on daily basis.
6. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
7. The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days and towels every 4 days.
8. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish the cleaning products and detergent.
9. The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' fee time or to entertain them.
10. The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation.
11. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors when they go out.
12. The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation.
13. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
14. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside.
15. It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
16. The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it.
17. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the swimming pool to the beach…).
18. The use of any equipment or appliance not included in the price of the accommodation (barbecue, garage…) is possible only on agreement of the owners.
19. When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the water.
20. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use.
21. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. The whole Island of Mljet is short with water and we collect rainwater in our huge pools to have water over the summer.
22. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
23. It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests.
24. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
25. Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
26. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it.
27. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
28. The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 23:00 to 8:00.
29. The owners can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
30. When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations.
31. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Dubrovnik.
32. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the owners.
33. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
MLJET TOURIST BOARD | Zabrježe 2 | 20225 Babino Polje| CROATIA
? CAN WE STAY LESS THAN 4 NIGHTS ?
Please note that we offer accommodation as per our availability calendar. A 4-nights minimum stay is required. Shorter stays may be negotiated with the property owner, at an increased price. Surcharge for short stay: one night 88%; two nights 38%; and for 3 nights 20% of the apartments rates. Please check the availability of our apartments on (URL HIDDEN) Once you fill in all requested information, our automatic IRS calculates the total price for the selected apartment and insurance and you will see final calculation in real time on your screen.
- CANCELLATION & OUR LIABILITY? Should you have to cancel your holiday, you will be liable for costs as follows: Cancellations made 90 days prior to arrival – we refund the full amount of the deposit reduced for bank costs Cancellations made 60 days prior to arrival – we refund 30% of the deposit Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival – loss of deposit. In case of death, serious illness or heavy car accident and injuries, supported by documentation as proof, we shall refund the deposit at the discretion of the property owner.