Our 55 square meter 2-storey duplex comfortably fits a group of 8 ladies. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bunk beds (on the top floor) and 2 toilet and bath.
The subdivision is close to the Star Toll Sto. Tomas Exit, thus, travel from Manila only takes about an hour.
It is a 5-10 minute drive from FPIP, First Philippine Industrial Park, Incorporated. The Lifestyle Strip is only 15-20 minutes away. The nearest medical facility is St. Cabrini Medical Center, across the Strip.
whole house rent PhP 2500 per night
1 BR with 1 bunk bed (2 guests), with AC
1 BR with 2 bunk beds (4 guests), with AC
1 BR with 1 sofa bed (1-2 guests)
- You may bring your own mattresses or we could provide by request. You may do your laundry here but make sure that you clean up after. Be considerate towards other guests. Cooking, however, is not permitted.
- You may only bring electric fans and other gadgets. Bigger appliances would entail additional cost. Bring your valuables with you every time you leave. The Management will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Keep noise at a level that does not interfere with the study, sleep and comfort of other residents, staff and neighbours. This includes TVs, CD players, musical instruments, singing, shouting, etc.
- Behave with respect and consideration towards other guests, and your neighbours. This includes not using foul and abusive language, not using other residents' possessions without permission and respecting the privacy of others
- Keep your room clean and carry out your share of cleaning in the communal areas, e.g. T&B, the kitchen.
- Please switch-off lights, fans, other electrical appliances and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
- Please report immediately any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
- Ensure that nothing shall be attached to floors, wall, ceiling by nails, screws, glue gun or other means, otherwise any damage caused shall be charged to the guest.