Timber View is nestled in the Purcell Mountains with magnificent mountain views. Our beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath vacation chalet is a 5 minute drive to downtown and the beach, with hiking trails at your back door. All amenities of home that you will require: a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, plush towels, cozy throws, flat screen TVs, board games, kitchen opens up to a patio to enjoy with family & friends while barbecuing and soaking up the views and seeing local deer come to graze.
Timber View Chalet has magnificent mountain views and is nestled in the Purcell Mountains. Our newly built, inviting and beautifully appointed three bedroom, three bath vacation chalet is just a 5 minute drive to the beach or downtown Invermere. Our chalet is in the midst a Douglas Fir Forest, situated above Invermere on Lake Windermere, one of the warmest lakes in the valley. There are miles of walking paths, hiking trails and single track trails for mountain biking right at your back door. Our home is situated in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood and you can soak up the views while nature watching as the local deer come to graze.
Just a three hour drive from Calgary, or 90 minutes from the world famous Banff or Lake Louise, Invermere BC is a four season destination offering hiking, golfing (best golf in BC Rockies, a dozen spectacular world-class courses nearby), skiing or heli-skiing, boating, mountain biking, kayaking, white water rafting, fishing and two hot springs close by (Fairmont and Radium). The town has as many upscale restaurants, quaint cafes and pubs, with plenty of shopping including upscale boutiques and art galleries.
Everything you need is provided for you in our vacation property including heated underground parking. Our chalet is completely self-contained with all the amenities of home that you will require: a fully stocked gourmet kitchen to meet all your cooking needs to plush cotton towels, cozy throws for wrapping yourself up on the couch during that movie on our flat screen TV’s, board games, bath products and most importantly, the kitchen opens up to a patio to enjoy with family and friends while barbecuing, eating, enjoying a coffee or glass of wine while soaking up the views that will keep you in awe!
We'd be happy to answer any questions or recommend things to do and see in the Columbia Valley.
Complete private access to the chalet and all amenities within. There is dedicated WiFi in the chalet.
Our guests are provided with the door codes to the chalet and underground parking garage by email so there is no need to meet in person. We are available anytime to answer questions but we don't contact our guests unless they require assistance.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Chalet Property: Airbnb Listing
Timber View Chalet
Invermere, BC, Canada
Rental period begins at 4:00 p.m. day of arrival and ends at 11:00 a.m. the day of departure.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. To care for the vacation home property as if it was their own and to respect the wishes of their private owners with respect to the policies set forth for everyone's future enjoyment. See Resort Rules below.
2. Not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to neighbors of adjoining properties.
3. To abide by the "quiet times" from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
4. To pay for any losses or damages to the Chalet property, caused by the Tenant or a member of their party. These include but are not limited to carpet/floor stains, wall damage, window or window covering damage, permanent linen stains, appliance repairs due to in appropriate use or handling, dry cleaning costs associated with attempted stain removal, breakage or theft of properties items, or any other damage not disclosed upon departure. (reasonable wear and tear excluded)
5. To pay for any losses or damages to the Strata property, caused by the Tenant or a member of their party, that maybe levied against the Owner by the Strata.
6. To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Housekeeping services are provided before check-in and after checkout.
7. To pay for any Shaw-On-Demand charges the tenant subscribes to during their tenancy at 1.5 times posted Shaw rates at the time of tenancy. Fees will be deducted from damage deposit.
8. To permit owner or its Agents reasonable access to the property.
9. Not to part with possession of the Chalet property, or share it outside of the Chalet property.
10. Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description and included on the rental application (Maximum 8 persons)
11. Cable TV and Internet is provided and the service level has been chosen by the owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal preferences with regards to cable TV or internet services.
12. The Chalet is equipped and setup as a fully furnished property and is stocked in abundance with utensils, dishes, cups, small appliances, fridge, stove w/oven, dishwasher, microwave, dish soap, paper towels, foil, storage bags, salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee for your enjoyment. Supplied consumables will not be replaced if consumed during stay. Bed linens, pillows blankets and bath towel are provided for use in the Chalet. Towels for the lake or pools use are not provided and should be brought along by the tenant.
13. No pets are allowed on the premises.
14. No smoking allowed in the unit.
15. There is no telephone in the unit, however there is very good cell phone reception. Emergency medical and police services can be called by dialing 911.
16. Underground parking (Stalls 11A & 11B) is provided for two vehicles (note that large trucks or SUV’s will not fit). There is addition parking outside the Chalets but should be limited to 1 or 2 vehicles within the designated parking areas.
17. Guests shall use the Chalet property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
18. Bookings may not be accepted from groups of single persons under the age of 21.
19. The Chalet property has fire alarms installed and are believed to function properly at time of rental.
20. The Guests and their guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss that the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance for Guests and their guests if such coverage is desired
21. The Guests shall not sublet the Chalet property.
22. A damage deposit of $500.00 cdn, is due as per Airbnb booking schedule and it refundable 7 days after checkout on final check-out inspection.
23. Cancellation policy: Airbnb Strict Policy – 50% refund up until 1 week prior, except fees. Airbnb service fees is non-refundable.
24. Payment: As per Airbnb booking policy
By booking our Chalet Property, you have agreed to the terms and conditions. The person who completes the booking certifies that they are authorized to agree the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons staying in our unit. The signatory is twenty-one years of age or over and a member of the party intending to occupy the property. They agree, as primary renter, to take full responsibility for the party occupying the property.
Chalet's of Canyon View Resort Rules
Here is some important information to be aware of during your stay in The Chalets of Canyon View Resort.
1. The hours from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am are designated quiet hours. Occupants are required to be considerate of the comfort and convenience of their neighbors.
(This will be strictly enforced)
2. Radio, television and similar equipment need to be kept to a low volume so not to disturb other occupants.
3. Skateboards, scooters and in-line skates are not allowed anywhere throughout the Resort.
4. Occupants need to keep the property exterior neat and clean. They cannot deposit or store household garbage within or around the exterior of the property due to bears and cougars.
5. Riding of snowmobiles, motorcycles or all-terrain vehicles of any type is not allowed within the Resort.
6. Driving speeds within the resort area are to be no more than 10 km/hour, maximum!
7. The use of fireworks is strictly prohibited within the resort boundaries.
8. No open fires are allowed within the resort boundary.
9. The use of firearms and all other weapons are prohibited.
10. Parking is allowed in the designated stalls in the underground garage. No parking is allowed on the roadways within the Resort boundaries. Additional visitor parking is allowed in the parking lot to the left as you drive into the resort.
11. The Chalets of Canyon View Strata will fine a guest for violation of these rules, which will be deducted against your damage deposit.