Full sized lower bunk bed in a co-ed room is perfect for the budget traveler, solo adventurer and awesome easy going cool people. Please understand that you are only booking 1 bed, the bottom bunk. You will not have access to the top bunk unless you book both beds. There are 2 sets of bunk beds in this master bedroom. Guest share a master bathroom, 2 large closets and a mini refrigerator. Please review the whole listing to be certain our listing is a good fit.
-Please read these house rules carefully prior to booking.
-Please don't be intimidated by all these rules. They are here to discourage trouble makers from booking and to encourage everyone else to stay here comforted by the knowledge that this is a well run bed and breakfast that people enjoy.
-You must never open the house entrance door for other people, including Police or other officials. You must never give consent to anyone to enter and/or search the house. Just ignore anyone knocking on the door and don't engage in conversation even through a closed door. Instead, message us at once if it seems urgent.
-You agree you know this house is about seven miles from the tourist sites, and that you will not complain about the location in any review you submit to airbnb.
-While there is no curfew, if you return home after 10pm, please arrive quietly, carry bags, remove shoes and whisper softly.
- If you are unhappy, tell us at once, and please not in a review when it’s too late for me to help. We want to make you happy!
-Check in takes about 15 minutes, and we require the full attention of your party during this time to introduce you to the house. If some in your party don’t understand English, they still must watch our house tour, as lots of it is visual.
-You may not store your luggage here on days before or after your reserved days.
-Do not spit, shower, get dressed, urinate, defecate or regurgitate other than in the toilet/shower assigned to your room/bed. So basically use only your assigned bathroom.
-No burning of candles, incense, wood, paper, sparklers, fireworks, matches, lighters, oil lamps or other objects.
-Quiet hours are 8:00 pm - 8:00 am. Please be mindful of our other guest.
- No outside shoes allowed in the house
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off all electrical devices when not in use
- No eating or drinking in the bedrooms. Please clean up your room BEFORE you depart. This is NOT a hotel where you can leave trash all over the room without hesitation. This is our shared home and we do all the work including making up the rooms. We can provide garbage bags and you can leave the full trash bags in your room or drop them in the outside bin. We will be upset if I find food wrappers or crumbs in your room, since all food storage and eating is NOT allowed in the room.- - No eating or drinking in the bedrooms.
- Please wash all dishes and clean stove and microwave after each use.
- Please store food in your designated area.
- Please do not eat food you did not purchase.
- If you have food in the refrigerator please remove it at check out.
- Do not place trash on the counters or the table.
- Remove all personal hygiene items and towels from shared bathrooms when you are done.
- No one is allowed on the property who are not part of the reservation.
- Please empty lint screen in the dryer after every use
- Laundry times are 9:00 AM - 8 PM. Please do not enter the shared room to do laundry outside of these times because you will be disturbing our other guest.
- This is a shared home please respect others
- This is a CO-ED room. Meaning Men and Woman are share the same space. If you want more privacy feel free to book a private room.
We are Strong because we know our Weaknesses
We are Beautiful because we are aware of our Flaws
We are Fearless because we learnt to recognize illusions from the Real
We are Wise because we learn from our Mistakes
We are Lovers because we have felt Hate and
We can Laugh because we have known Sadness