Our home is a clean, spacious and welcoming home situated a short 15 minute walk from the local shops (including The Westmeadows Tavern, an IGA Supermarket, cafe/bakery for breakfasts & lunches, and various other shops) Street parking is available and a bus station is nearby.
We are just 13 minutes from the Airport by car, and 20 minutes to the city.
Your room is a fully furnished bedroom complete with en-suite, TV, multiple draws for your clothes, amenities and a lockable door with key.
Our house is a wonderful place to stay and we welcome you to join us in our home.
You will enjoy your stay in the large master bedroom with our own Queen Bed, Large TV and En-suite. Your room is lockable with a key to ensure the safety of your belongings. We are also happy to provide clean linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Our house also has a very large clean living space with a fully equip kitchen, large lounge area and kitchen table which we are happy to share with you.
You have exclusive access to your room during your stay, and access to all of the common areas in the house including the living areas, kitchen, laundry and outdoor space. You are able to use the Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating, and laundry facilities.
On street parking is available and off-street parking may be available if requested in advance.
- We are happy to host people who are respectful of our home and our belongings. Our only request is that if you are using the common areas after 10:30pm, please keep the noise down and please clean up after yourself.
- Tea and coffee are provided, but you will need to supply your own food.
- Smoking is allowed outside the front door as long as the doors are fully shut and butts are disposed of.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any other pets, our dog gets anxious at times so we ask that you please give her space. Peanut is a wonderful dog who is very happy and lives in our backyard. She does come in most nights to bond, however if you are uncomfortable or allergic to dogs please let us know and she can stay outside.
- If you loose you keys there will be a fee of $10
- Please let us know anything you need during your stay and we will be happy to do whatever we can to make your stay more comfortable.