Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventures or a rejuvenating mountain retreat, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Park City vacation rental house is perfect for your next getaway! Ideally located at the top of Main Street, this landmark historic house is fully renovated and has a fireplace, a hot tub, and accommodations for up to 4!
Renovated from top to bottom in 2013, this home boasts 1,080 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, featuring a new gourmet kitchen and a lovely new fireplace! While the chef of the group prepares a tasty masterpiece in the fully-equipped kitchen, you can curl up on the comfy couches in one of the living areas. Enjoy your meals at the round dining table, illuminated by the sun shining through the windows. At the end of an exciting day, plush beds await in the bedrooms to give you a great night’s rest!
Look forward to sipping your morning coffee by the cozy fireplace in the living area before venturing out to explore the area. Step right out the door to walk the city streets, shopping, sightseeing, and taking the lift up to the slopes for a day of skiing. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or cook up your own delicious meal in the kitchen of the home-away-from-home! End your evenings spending quality time with your loved ones while unwinding in the soothing waters of the private hot tub.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen cable TV, wireless internet access, and more!
- Unbeatable location - Situated at the top of Main Street, within walking distance of restaurants, shops, the Egyptian Theatre, the Kimball Art Center, and ski lifts!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in