We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Deer Valley Powder Run is located right next to Deer Valley Resort and features 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, private hot tub on the deck overlooking the ski slopes, secured garage parking, 3 HDTVs, king size beds in each bedroom, en suite bathroom for each bedroom and much more. Live life richer in this stunning Deer Valley condo for up to six (6) Guests. Our premier Deer Valley condo overlooks the Deer Valley ski slopes and also offers Guests jetted soaker bathtubs in each bedroom, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a washer and dryer in the property and a 5-minute walk to Deer Valley lifts.
Unique Property Features and Sleeping Configuration:
• Premier Deer Valley condo that can accommodate up to six guests.
• Right next to Deer Valley Resort at the Snow Park Lodge base, ski lifts, fine dining, shopping, the St. Regis and more!
• Master suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, king-sized bed (sleeps 2), beautiful log bed frame, HDTV, large closet, dresser, private master bathroom, jetted soaker bathtub, double vanity.
• Second master suite also features a king-sized bed (sleeps 2), beautiful log bed frame, dresser, HDTV, private master bathroom and jetted soaker bathtub.
• Handsome great room with floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace, 60” HDTV, DVD player, Comcast TV. One of the couches in the living room also converts to a pullout sleeper sofa to accommodate two (2) additional guests.
• Open floor plan, scenic mountain views
• Large outdoor deck with gas BBQ grill, stunning mountain vistas, patio set and private hot tub.
• Gourmet kitchen – fully stocked and equipped with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar with bar stool seating for three (3).
• Dining area – seats six (6).
• Powder Room – situated just near the entrance of the property.
• Washer and dryer.
• Private hot tub on the outdoor covered patio.
• Underground heated parking garage.
• 5-minute walk to the Deer Valley ski lifts.
• “Funicular” transportation to the St. Regis restaurant.
Live life richer in this stunning Deer Valley condo for up to six (6) guests. From the expansive living area, enjoy spectacular views the ski slopes, mountains and valleys through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Relax on high-end leather furnishings with a large, natural-stone fireplace, 60” HDTV, surround sound entertainment system, satellite TV and DVD player.
Entertaining family and friends? It’s a pleasure with the richly-furnished kitchen and lovely dining area that seats six (6) and there is additional seating available at the elevated kitchen bar. Or take the party outside to the generously-sized balcony with comfortable patio seating, sweeping mountain views, private hot tub and gas BBQ grill.
If dining out is the goal, Powder Run’s fantastic location next to Deer Valley Resort and the “Funicular” put any number of award-winning restaurants only a short distance from your door including the St. Regis or the Montage. Or take a quick trip down the street and enjoy Park City’s Historic Main Street with unique shopping, locally-owned gourmet restaurants and a bustling night life.
Alluring king-sized beds, tasteful furnishings and private master bathrooms provide a welcome retreat in the property’s two warm and inviting master suites. Floor-to-ceiling windows and an en suite jetted tub offer a well-deserved indulgence at the end of the day.
Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
Powder Run offers every luxury, and more!
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.