Set in the dramatic and beautiful countryside of the Lizard Peninsula, an AONB, my place is ideal for families, couples and singles alike, whether you want "away from it all" relaxation or a more active sightseeing and touring holiday in Cornwall. It is just a short 1km woodland walk to clean sandy beaches of Kennack Sands. My place is an ideal base to explore the stunning kynance Cove, the unspoilt Helford River, secret coves nestled in the rugged coastline & enchanted Cornish villages.
Lodge Carn Kennack is sited in the centre of main field of Silver Sands surrounded by hedges and trees enjoying a glimpse of Kennack Bay. To the front is an ample patio area with patio table and chairs allowing you to enjoy the evening sun. At the side, an area of block paving allows you to park 2 cars. Decking to the rear with seating for you to soak up the morning sun.
The lodge is a luxurious holiday home with a large living room in which you may socialize and relax. A 46” flat TV with FreeSat is in the living room. With a freestanding suite and feature fire surround with flame effect fire, our Lodge Carn Kennack provides a truly home from home holiday experience.
The kitchen provides a range of integrated appliances: full size oven with 4 ring stove, microwave oven, dish washer, full size fridge/freezer. The sumptuous master bedroom has a king size bed with a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite with a bath/shower, wash basin and toilet. There is a further double bedroom and a small double bedroom with triple sleeper bunk bed. Connected to the kitchen is the utility room with washing machine and oil fired central heating, The family shower room provides a shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet. .
The entire lodge is for the guest to use. Guests can also share the two play grounds (under 6's and under 14's) at Silver Sands.
As Silver Sands is a small family run holiday park, we know how important all the little touches are that will make your holiday experience a truly good one. Nick & Kell Whittle look forward to extending a warm welcome to you.
Please note that we provide all beddings and bedlinens but not towels. Please do bring your own towels.
- Quiet Hours: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- For a clean and comfortable stay in the Lodge, use of slippers or stocking feet are simply requested.
- You are responsible for the holiday home during your stay. All furniture & equipment in or on the holiday home should be left in the same state as at the commencement of the holiday. If beds are made for you, please remove linen and pile them by the beds. Before your departure, please ensure the holiday home is left in a clean and tidy condition just as you found it. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to the proprietors prior to departure. No attempt should be made to repair or replace items. The proprietors reserve the right to make a proportional charge (up to a maximum of £50) should you leave the holiday home unreasonably dirty.
- Under no circumstances should the soft furniture be moved to outside of the holiday home.
- You are responsible for supervising your accompanying children when they are using either of the holiday parks play areas at all times. Use of this equipment is at your own risk.