Our townhouse is in a prime location on the island! Very close to the Causeway, it is easy to get on and off island (although you'll probably never want to leave!). Being situated on the canal, our home is ideal for boating right outside the back door (boat not included, but rentals are available). Two kayaks are included too.
Out the front door is a short walk through a condo complex right to the world class shelling beach. You are an easy bike ride away to shops, restaurants and activity!
Walk inside the front door and see the canal outside the back door. The kitchen has a large counter space, perfect for serving your meals up. Relax and watch TV in the living room or play some of the many board games there for your enjoyment. Or simply take in the canal view from the glass enclosed lanai or sitting on the outside patio.
On the second floor you'll find the two bedrooms. At the top of the stairs, in the back of the home is the master bedroom with a king-size bed. At the front of the home, is the 2nd bedroom with a queen-size bed as well as a full-size futon-like bed. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom.
Back downstairs, the living room has a queen size sleeper sofa, and the lanai has a queen sleeper sofa in it as well. There is also a half-bath on the main floor for your convenience.
To make your time more enjoyable, we have board games, tennis rackets (please bring balls), and two sit-on-top, single person kayaks for your use. Daily and weekly bike rentals are available and can be delivered right to you!
In addition to the whole townhouse being yours, our complex has it's own pool and tennis court for you to enjoy. ***NOTE: Our complex pool is being renovated and will not be available for use until sometime in November, 2017. The subdivision and pool just across the street (Sanibel Arms West) is available to you during the construction***
While I won't physically be nearby, if you need anything, I am a text, phone call, or email away and will help you!
There are many things items, such as beach chairs and umbrella, available to you here. Much of this is outlined in the Welcome manual we will send you a little while before your trip begins. We encourage you to contact us with questions in advance so we can help make your packing easier!
Renter agrees to the rules in the agreement below-
Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement
This Vacation Rental Agreement is being entered into by “Guest” and “Homeowner” by virtue of booking of the property.
1. Property. The property located at 820 E Gulf Drive, Sanibel, FL 33957 is furnished, and includes a refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
2. Term of Lease. This lease begins on the Check-in Date and ends on the Check-out Date. Check-in is between 4pm and 8pm, and Check-out is no later than 10am.
3. Payment. Guest shall pay to Homeowner according to the terms and payment schedules on the booking website. For both parties' protection, all payments shall be via the booking website.
4. Cancellation Policy. Should Guest cancel his or her reservation, it will be in accordance with the cancellation listed for this property on the booking website. Due to the seasonal rental ability and because bookings are generally made fairly far in advance, cancellation policy on website must be strictly enforced. Homeowner recommends Guest purchase traveler insurance if cancellation is a concern.
5. Refund of Payment. All payments will be refunded via the booking website.
6. Duties of the Parties.
6.1 Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the property without trash and debris, use the appliances only as intended, keep all furnishings in good order, and items generally put back in locations they were upon arrival. A standard cleaning that occurs after the Guest’s departure should be able to restore unit in the condition it was when Guest arrived.
6.2 Repair of Property. Homeowner, or their designee, may enter the premises at reasonable times in order to inspect the property or to make repairs.
6.3 Smoking. Guest understands that this is a non smoking property.
6.4 Pets. Guest understands that no pets of any type are allowed.
6.5 Parking. Parking is limited to one vehicle and vehicle must be parked in the space allocated to our unit.
6.5 Quiet Hours. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code-enforced HOA quiet hours are between 11pm and 8am each day.
6.6 No more than 6 people can sleep in the unit at one time.
6.7 An extra cleaning (and charge) will take place every two weeks for bookings longer than 14 days.
7. Obligations of the Parties.
7.1 Lost and Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
7.2 Damage to Property. Damage insurance through booking website should cover any accidental damage to property. If non-covered damage has occurred Guest agrees to cover the cost of repair due to Guest's use.
8. Storms. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or,
A "mandatory evacuation order" has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" where property is located.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" for the property area, we will refund any prorated amount remaining by dividing the total base rental fee by the number of days left including the day of the order. Homeowner will also refund prorated amount if Guest has not yet arrived and order has been given, until such time that order has been lifted for 24 hours, resulting in Guest arriving late and shortening the stay.
9. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest. This includes, but is not limited to, injury occurring because of use or failure of any recreational equipment made available to Guest by Homeowner.
10. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Missouri, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
2018年6月01日 - 2018年9月30日期间最少住5晚