Located 5km from Perth CBD in a neighbourhood close to cafes, restaurants & amenities along Albany Highway, Crown Casino, public transport, supermarket. A small playground is a short stroll away on Lichfield Street so one parent can be on babysitting duty whilst the other can try out a nearby trendy Korean Hairdresser. We'll let you decide who's doing what. You can thank us later. You can also fire up the Webber BBQ one night like a true Aussie.
The house is second in a lot of three and about 12-15 minutes away from the airport. (10km away)
Despite its modest size and proximity to a buzzing road, it is comfortable with freshly painted walls and new carpets throughout.
Newly renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, gas stove, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine to get you through the mornings, Complimentary WIFI, LG washing machine and dryer, even a dustpan if you're keen.
Did we mention Nespresso Machine? Don't worry, it's decked out with real Nespresso capsules, we don't do alternative supermarket bought versions!
Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning / heating throughout the house and rooms so you can stay comfortable all year round.
Two Queen sized beds await you. One in the Main bedroom, the other in the first room on your right when you enter the house. A bunk bed in the third bedroom sleeps 2 separately, so it's great for the kids-More privacy for you. If you have a wee one with you, fret not, let us know and a portable cot can be arranged, along with necessities like highchairs, stroller etc.
Towels, All Bed Linen and Basic Amenities are provided.
WACA Cricket Ground - 6 mins Drive (3.3km)
Perth Zoo - 8 mins Drive (5.4km)
Perth Arena - 11 mins (7.4km)
New Perth Stadium - 8 mins (3.7km)
Crown Casino - 5 mins (2.3km)
Curtin University - 6 mins (3.9km)
Elizabeth Quay - 8 mins (5.2km)
Perth Convention Centre - 12 mins (6km)
Kings Park - 17 mins (7km)
Western Australian Museum - 10 mins (5.3km)
iFly Sky Diving Centre - 7 mins (4.6km)
Swan Valley - 19 mins (13.7km)
There is an undercover tandem car park available to the side of the house that will fit 2 cars (parked in tandem). The driveway entry is not wide so try not to get inspired like Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious.
A Webber BBQ is all yours to cook on in the small backyard. We just ask that you clean it up after each use.
Whether you are cozying up with one room or the entire house, you will have full privacy. Don't worry, we don't live next door!
Close to Curtin University, Crown Casino Perth, Perth Stadium, Musicals at Crown Theatre, WACA, Perth Zoo, iFly Sky Diving Centre, Perth CBD, Swan River, Swan Valley.
You’ll love the place because it's centrally located, has comfortable beds, tasteful décor, new kitchen with modern appliances, easy access to cafes & food offerings. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), Smaller groups of 4 adults.
- We kindly request that NO shoes are to be worn inside the house at all times. Thank you.
- Please do not push the toilet seat and cover down with force. It is a soft closer so a gentle tap will suffice. It will eventually close. As the covers and seats are quite costly, we implore that you pay special attention to this. Damages incurred will cost over $200 Per Set , not including Labour for installation.
- Check in after 2:00pm / 14:00. Email us if your arrival time is prior to that. Thank you.
- We ask that you please respect the neighbours. Noise levels kept to a minimum after 10:00pm/22:00 on weeknights and 11:00pm/23:00 on weekends.
- Check out at 10:00am. Email us if you have any difficulties with the time.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house, $150AUD penalty will apply. Smoking is to be restricted to outdoor areas.
- The property is not serviced during your stay. If you wish, cleaning can be arranged during your stay for a fee.
- We request that the property is presented to us as clean and tidy as possible when you depart with all utensils back to its place, all appliances in working order and no damages to the property or its contents. Thank you.
- No cars are allowed to park on the verge along Shepperton Road. Failure to comply may result in fines from the Council and complaints from the neighbours.
- Please refrain from stepping on the bed of stones around the house, especially the front area. There are dedicated pavers.
-We ask that you turn off air conditioning/heating and lights when you leave the premises, use water wisely and put all rubbish in the bins and dishes in the dishwasher prior to departure.
-Please consider our environment and treat the house with respect.
A mother of 2 beautiful children and wife to a supportive and loving husband :)
We love to travel and enjoy local cuisines and with a diverse family background - As a family unit, we have 3 different passports- we love our holidays and exploring new countries. Kids have travelled to 6 countries so far and we're looking forward to enriching their travel experience even more. We all love our books and music these days is limited to Kindermuzik, LOL