Elevate your Texas retreat with this marvelous 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house, which sleeps 5. Offering top-notch amenities and an unbeatable location mere blocks from the beach, this bright unit is sure to provide an unforgettable Galveston experience for a small family or group of friends.
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at ‘Saltwater Suite’, a remodeled historic duplex nestled away in the historic San Jacinto neighborhood on Galveston Island. Step inside to discover 1,000 square feet of tastefully restored living space, which boasts beautiful original features including 100 year old hardwood and moulding. The inviting living room encourages you to kick back and relax, streaming all your Netflix or Hulu favorites on the 32-inch flat-screen with Apple TV. The chef of the group will fall in love with the brand new fully-equipped kitchen, stocked with all the culinary essentials, granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Begin your Galveston mornings the right way, sipping a fresh mug of coffee on the private balcony. When you’re ready to explore, grab one of the provided bikes for a cruise down to the beach. The home comes equipped with several beach chairs, a cooler and boogie boards for fun-filled beach days! In your downtime, stay entertained surfing the web via the wireless internet, or simply relax on the plush living room couch with a good book. Fire up the shared gas grill for the ultimate cookout, and enjoy the meal with your loved ones around the quaint dining table. When you’re ready to call it a night, rest up in one of the plush beds - complete with spa-quality Texas made linens!
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a brand new fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, 32-inch flat-screen with AppleTV, Netflix and Hulu, a gas grill and 2 cruiser bikes shared with the downstairs unit, private balcony overlooking the historic San Jacinto neighborhood, wireless internet access, walk-in shower, iron and iron board, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tea kettle, central air, heating, beach towels, beach toys and more
- Unbeatable Galveston location near the beach, seawall, Historic Strand District and many more popular area attractions!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Sleeping Nook: Twin-sized Daybed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The adjoining duplex is also a vacation rental. Both units can be rented together for a discounted price (Evolve Listing 327822). Call Evolve to enquire
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in