Set in the quieter part of Ho Chi Minh city's CBD, a residential neighborhood 10 minutes from District 1 (financial district), this designer studio comes with all amenities you can expect from a hotel.
Stylish and cozy, this beautifully designed studio apartment has everything you need.
The studio apartment measures approximately 45 square meters/ 485 square feet and a huge greenery balcony. It comes equipped with
• Comfortable super King sized bed
• 500 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens
• Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
• 40" Smart TV
• HD box with hundreds channels
• Complimentary high speed fibre optic internet access
• Air conditioner
• Fully equipped kitchenette
• Dinning table
• Nice reading nook
• Floor-to-ceiling glass door
• Hair dryer
• Iron and Iron board (provide upon request)
Guests will be issued a remote control that open the main door and a key for their studio apartment.
I and my co-host are available either in person or by phone. Happy to give advises in tours, airport pick up, good spots around town and nearby provinces. Guest are also very welcome to contact us through Airbnb, by email or by phone prior to their stay or during their stay. We are always here to help no matter what.
In Vietnam, the electricity is 220V and the power plug uses 2 round pins.
- You can get a internet SIM card at the airport: look for the shop Vinaphone all the way to the left before you exit international terminal.
- Please remember to check your visa requirement. If you need a visa then it's a good idea to get it sorted out a few weeks before your trip.
No loud music/ noise after 10:00 pm
All of electric devices have to be switched off before leaving the apartment
"20-something" Vietnamese born in Ha Noi, raised in Saigon and overseas.
I love traveling so I 'd like to welcome people from all over the world cos I do know how lucky when you have chance to meet each other in the middle of life journey.
My main business is running 6 serviced apartments and a full-time job in an international school.
I love Arts, traveling and wine. Besides, i also love to discover new places around town so I can introduce to my friends when they come over.
Welcome to my hometown!!!