I stayed in this apartment for 41 days with my wife and two young children (1 and 3.5 years old). We found it ideal for many reasons, but here are a few of them:
1. The apartment is modern and clean.
2. It is a secure apartment complex with a security guard at the front door.
3. The apartment was well appointed with washer, dryer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, pretty much all the things you might need.
4. The apartment includes a designated carpark in the basement which was important for us.
5. The apartment was near public transport (bus to city) as I needed to go into the city for work for a portion of the stay. The bus I used was the 343 but there were others available also. The apartment is also near car dealerships, which was useful for us as we were new to the country and needed to buy a car quickly.
6. The host was great and quickly resolved a couple of minor issues we had (for example we were unable to locate the plug for the bath. Not a big deal, but we have young children so baths are popular). The host quickly provided a bath plug for us.
All in all, we had a great stay, and would surely recommend this place to others.