Welcome to Camp Lafitte, a classic Galveston beach house! Enjoy this wonderfully updated, 3/2 beach-side cottage only two blocks from the surf. With balmy weather, historic architecture and a year-round calendar of events and festivals, Galveston Island remains a draw for all ages. Come ready to relax, unwind & breath!
Business, leisure and long-term travelers are welcome at this pet-friendly beach house.
MORE? Visit us online at CAMPLAFITTE today!
You’ll enjoy barefoot-friendly floors, airy ceilings, open kitchen, modern amenities & a spacious and comfortable deck with both shaded & sun-filled areas to enjoy the sun & sea breezes.
Charcoal grill (bring your briquettes), picnic table, lounging areas, private outdoor shower & a utility room with washer/dryer, beach & lawn toys to use.
Camp Lafitte is a short 4-minute stroll to the beach. The private large deck off the living area faces in just the right direction – in the sun during the 2/3s of the day when you want it the most, and then away from the rough late afternoon heat of the day. Perfect for sunning, napping, catching up on your reading, star-gazing, coming together and enjoying an ice-cold beverage.
Ready for a Texas Hill Country holiday in the future?
Visit our 10-acre Wimberley property online, JUNIPER GROVE, also available for vacation rentals on Airbnb. It is a newly updated 3/2.5 farmhouse on a very private 10-acre grove of oaks and junipers located in the heart of Texas Hill Country.
Guests have full access to Camp Lafitte. A set of stairs takes you to this classic Galveston beach house, warm and inviting. The private king bedroom with en suite sleeps two (2), the queen bedroom sleeps two (2), and the bunk room has two sets of bunk beds and sleeps four (4). We highly recommend the bunk room for children. A queen sleeper sofa accommodates two (2) more.
As hosts, we want you to enjoy your time at Camp Lafitte. We respect your privacy and are happy to assist with any issues that may arise via phone/text.
More? Visit us online at CAMPLAFITTE today!
INCLUDED FOR GUEST USE
- Bed sheets & quilts
- Bath towels (not for outdoor use; bring your beach towels!)
- Hand soap
- Toilet paper (plus spare)
- Dishwashing soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper towel roll (plus spare)
- Trash can liner bag (plus spares)
- Small appliances: Coffeemaker (& basket filters), tea kettle, toaster
- Large appliances: Refrigerator with freezer & ice maker, electric stove / oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Pantry items: Teas (bring your fav coffee!), salt & pepper, basic spices, etc.
- Weber kettle grill (don't forget the charcoal briquettes!)
- Aluminum foil for easy outdoor grill clean-up
- Extended lighter for easy grilling start
- Beach & lawn toys
- Washer / dryer
- Ironing board & iron
TERMS OF RENTAL
We are not responsible for ANY accidents, injuries, illness or personal property damage that occur to the tenant's party, pets and/or tenant's guests on our property and/or while occupying the house.
By reserving use time with this property, the tenant's party, pets and/or tenant's guests release and hold harmless the host from all liability for any accidents, injuries, illnesses and/or personal property damage that occur to the tenant's party and/or tenant's guests on our property and/or while occupying the house.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years old to rent (no absentee renters)
- Pets allowed with prior approval & non-refundable pet fee ($100)
- For guest safety & comfort, candles & smoking are not permitted
- Positively no fish cleaning on the property
- No discharge of firearms, or fireworks, on the property or surrounding neighborhood
- Check-In time is 4PM & Check-Out time is 11AM
- MORE? Visit us online at CAMPLAFITTE today!
NOTE: All guests must return a signed Rental Agreement (RA) upon booking, to be furnished by the host immediately after booking. Bookings not finalized with a signed RA are subject to cancellation.
We are an active family of three (and a rescue black lab!) based in sunny Houston. For us, traveling is how we unwind together, connect with new friends, and enjoy the events and local flavors of our communities. We hope it is for you as well!