Sea View Apartment Princes Wharf is a shared 3 bedroom apartment. Guests enjoy a private room, and access to a range of facilities that are shared with other guests.
There is a shared living area which has a TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. There is a balcony off the living room, and there is also a dining room. Guests enjoy free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is also a shared kitchen at the property with an electric kettle, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker and kitchenware.
Located on Auckland CBD (Central Business District), the apartments has a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony and great sea view.
You'll get places like restaurants, coffee shops, and other places of interest very near you..
Enjoy and relax in a very clean, organized and comfortable place.
*Very fast and stable internet.
You have a swipe key that gets you into the building 24hrs a day. Secure building with fire alarm and sprinkler system.
Located in Auckland CBD, the apartment has such a great view.
Sea View Apartment Princes Wharf is adjacent to the Hilton Hotel and next door to Queens Wharf, where you can catch a ferry to some of the most beautiful islands, or get a vibrant nightlife of Viaduct Harbour.
The flat is less than 5 minutes’ walk to Britomart Station and 5 minutes' walk to Queen Street (Auckland's main street)
Car Parking - NZ$30.00 Per day (on site) - Subject to availability
Viaduct Harbour is 300m from Sea View Apartment Princes Wharf, while Sky Tower is 500m from the property. Auckland Airport is 18 km away.
* Your booking is personal, please do not bring other people into the home.
* Room Keys will be given to you on your check in time. You are responsible for them. They must be returned to the Manager on your check out time
* This is a non-smoking Building.
* Please no noise after 10pm in regards to the other guests who might be sleeping.
* We don't provide breakfast however you can use the kitchen to prepare your own breakfast.
* Your stuffs have to be cleaned every time you finish your meals.
Manager contacts: Aurelio (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) / Luciana (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Hi my name is Luciana and my husband is Aurelio. We love to travel and enjoy the life. We are very friendly. We love to meet people and make new friends. If you are coming to Auckland you can enjoy the nice environment of our flat...we will be very happy to meet you. See you soon.