We welcome you to a cosy clean room in a light maisonette 2 train stops from the South bank of the River Thames. Perfect for a visit to one of the world's best cities!
Minutes from the heart of the city and the vibrant culture of Brixton and within walking distance of some green spaces, shopping and night life districts.
**Please note, this listing is for the bedroom only, with use of the bathroom and some use of the kitchen.**
We welcome you to a cosy stay in a light and warm room perfect for a visit to one of the world's best cities!
The clean and tidy maisonette has great transport links (see below) and is within easy walking distance of green spaces, shopping and night life.
We can host single explorers, business travellers or couples in our comfortable home.
Your double room has a clothes rail, shoe rack and tall set of drawers plus under bed storage.
Your double bed will be fitted with clean cotton bedding, and you'll have clean cotton towels.
(We also have a second double room if required - bookable subject to availability, also here on Airbnb).
Please note, this listing is for the bedroom only, with use of the bathroom and some use of the kitchen to prepare your breakfast.
(We use our living room for working from home and we are therefore unfortunately unable to offer it to you as part of this listing.)
You can use the bathroom and there will be shower gel, shampoo and conditioner provided for you, and a hairdryer is also available.
You may use the kitchen for making drinks and breakfast.
For your breakfast, we provide you with bread, condiments, cereal, milk and fruit. You are also welcome to make drinks throughout the day and we will provide tea (herbal, decaf and English Breakfast) and coffee (instant and fresh filter) for you to help yourself to.
We'd love to share our local knowledge and tips on arrival, and may be around during your stay, but will let you relax in peace.
- Car parking is available at £5 per day to park directly outside where there is always a space, or you can park in the next street free of charge, but spaces are limited.
- We also have a second double room if required - bookable subject to availability, and is listed here on Airbnb. Please ask us for more details.
- No Smoking anywhere in the building
- No parties or outside visitors
- No pets
- No shoes inside the house
- No food in bedrooms
- No access to living room
- No cooking in the kitchen
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10.30pm
- If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair
- Return all keys before you leave
We are Zoe and Lucy. We love living in London, spending time in our local area and enjoying the endless cultural delights of the city.
Zoe is a musician and facilitator and Lucy works in innovation for a humanitarian charity (and speaks French and German).
We enjoy improving our home, meeting new people, making and eating (vegetarian) food and are looking forward to traveling the world more using Airbnb!