Envision a quiet lakeside retreat surrounded by open spaces, and fascinating wildlife. You’ll experience all of this and more when you stay at this amazing Luck vacation rental cabin on Bone Lake! From the moment you arrive, you’ll be in awe of this rustic 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom cabin, nestled on 100-feet of sand and pebble lakeshore. There’s plenty of space to spread out throughout 2,000 square feet of tastefully decorated living space which can comfortably accommodating 6 guests.
A gentle slope leads directly from the cabin to Bone Lake, one of Northwest Wisconsin’s premier fishing lakes, allowing for easy water access. In addition, the home’s private 70-foot dock offers even more convenience for guests bringing boats, fishing gear, and various water toys. The west-facing home is ideally situated to watch striking sunsets over the water, which you are sure to enjoy on the expansive deck. While you’re barbecuing with the charcoal grill or simply relaxing outdoors, keep an eye out for loons and bald eagles residing on the lake, as well as deer, turkey, and some black bears roaming through the area. If that’s not enough to keep you outdoors, the property features a fire pit, trampoline, zip line, kayak, paddle board, paddle boat, and an aqua lily pad, all of which ensure nothing but fun for guests of all ages!
After an exciting day on the lake, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped, updated kitchen, featuring new appliances and Cambria countertops. Unwind in the comfortable living room, tastefully decorated with wildlife mounts on the walls, rustic themed furnishings, beautiful stained glass windows, and expansive wall-to-wall windows, offering sweeping lake views. Curl up by the wood-burning stove, as you watch your favorite movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player or surf the web using the wireless internet. When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for tomorrow's festivities.
You certainly won’t have to venture far from the cabin to access the seemingly endless supply of outdoor recreation within the area! Bone Lake stretches 1,800 acres and is 7 miles long, offering a myriad of water-based activities, from swimming and waterskiing to jet skiing and kayaking. It’s no secret that the lake is famous for its prime fishing opportunities, with panfish in abundance as well as musky and trophy bass being the primary game fish in the lake. Enjoy your evening grilling and looking out from the porch as the foliage in the area absolutely explodes with color!
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an updated kitchen, charcoal grill, wood-burning stove, wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TVs with cable, fire pit, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- A trampoline, zip line, paddle boat, kayak, paddle board, aqua lily pad are available for your use
- 70 foot dock with covered boat lift and electric motor suitable for boats up to 5,000lbs. The boat lift can be used for an additional optional $300 fee
- Situated along 100-feet of Bone Lake beachfront!
- Easy access to swimming, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, fishing, rock climbing, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Lake Room): A Queen-sized Bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: A Queen-sized Bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds
- 1 Queen-sized Bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds in the additional "bedroom" can accommodate 4 extra guests
- This room cannot be legally advertised as a bedroom due to the window not meeting size requirements
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $125 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in