High floor unit with beautiful ocean views. This fresh, clean, cozy beach studio offers all you need for a Waikiki getaway. A queen size mattress ensures you a good night of sleep. Short walk to the beach, shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Convention Center and Ala Moana Mall. Features kitchenette with microwave, toaster & fridge. Fully stocked with linens, towels, toiletries & kitchenware. Paid parking garage in the building $25 for 24 hours or $240 a month.
- KEYCARDS: Please leave all keys in lockbox at checkout. $30 will be deducted from your security deposit for each lost key.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in is 3pm. Check-out 11am
- EARLY CHECK-IN: Check-in between 12pm and 3pm: 50% of the daily rental rate. Check-in before 11am: 100% of the daily rental rate. Subject to availability.
- LATE CHECK-OUT: Check-out between 11am and 3pm: 50% of the daily rental rate. Check-out beyond 3pm: 100% of the daily rental rate. Subject to availability.
- HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service as it is privately managed. Please inquire for availability and rates if additional housekeeping is desired.
- TRASH: Upon checkout please clean and dry your dishes and take your trash out to the trash room in the hallway.
- FUNCTIONS: Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- NOISE: Please keep noise to a minimum between 10PM and 8AM.
- SMOKING: No smoking. No drugs.
- PETS: No pets allowed in or on the property.
- BIKES: The building rules do not allow bikes to be taken up the elevators, however bike in travel case is allowed. There are city bike racks near by.
- DEPOSIT: The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Deposit is fully refundable, however it may be deducted for excessive mess or repair/replacement for damages to the room or its contents.
- RESPONSIBILITY DISCLAIMER: Property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The guest is responsible for safe-keeping of personal belongings or valuables. Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.