Very nice room that shares the bathroom with another one.
The kitchen is very nice and fully equipped, you can use it anytime :)
The flat is situated in one of the best of Venice, Cannaregio, 10 min far from the trainstation, near Strada Nuova and the old Jewish Ghetto.
All the area is very venetian and you can find near everything you can need :D
Very nice room, 10 min walking far from the trainstation (only 1 bridge) on the way to Rialto Bridge (15 min far).
The room is totally private, the bathroom is shared only another room and the kitchen is in common!
The house is very nice and fully equipped.
This house is in a great position for seveal reasons:
*Santa Lucia trainstation: 10 min walking, 1 bridge
*Piazzale Roma/Bus station: 15 min walking, 2 bridges
*San Marcuola waterbus stop: 3 min walking, NO bridges
*just downstairs you have a very nice place with Middle Eastern cuisine (orient experience)
and another nice place with wines and venetian dishes (Cantina Enoteca da Roberto)
you can find them both on tripadvisor!
just the best!
*just crossing the bridge, Fondamenta della Misericordia, full of nice bars and restaurants and meeting point for venetians and students
*near the Jewish Ghetto and Strada Nuova, so all around you can find everything you need (bars and restaurants, as written, but even bakery shop, supermakets, everything
*super central area but still very "real" and quiet
You will receieve all the infos to arrive to Venice and to the I-Love-Venice office (meeting point for keys), our info pack is very useful and super complete.
In the office they guys will give you the keys of the flat, a (very good) map of Venice and all the infos and tips and help that you can need!
As in the room you will find our welcome booklet, full of tips and informations (restaurants, events, night life....).
No one of us lives in the flat but still we're always available for tips or even just to talk or to have a coffee :)
- as this is a room in a shared flat we can't accept babies, sorry
childrens are allowed but still we need to respect the maximum number of guests
- at the check in i will need to take a copy of the national id (europe) or passport, of alle the guests
- heating is centralized and it works according the regulations provided by the venetian municipality
- smoking is not allowed (not even in the entrance of the building, stairs or common areas) as are not allowed noises after 10pm or before 9am
please respect the resting time, for the other guests and for our neighbors
- guests are not allowed to have extra guests, not even just for lunch/dinner etc
- we need to know your arrival time ALMOST 2 days before your arrival, as we need to plan arrivals and cleaning, so it's to guarantee you that you will find someone in the office to welcome you and the flat clean and ready at your arrival
- check out is at 10 am if you will be late, we can charge a late check out fee (min 20 euros) or any damage that your delay can cause to the next guest or to the cleaning service
- the check in is in the I-Love-Venice office
only 500mt far from bus/train station
it is free of charge from 10am to 8pm
charged 15 euros until 10pm, 25 euros until midnight, 35 euros until 1 am and 50 until 2am, after is depending on your arrival time, so contact us.
all the informations to arrive to the office are on your airbnb itinerary
you will recieve a gentle reminder from them more or less 10 days before your arrival
still it's your duty to tell us your arrival time and to know where to go once in Venice
- if you are arriving before noon we can let you enter in the flat since 10am but ONLY to leave your luggage during the cleaning service
before 10am there is nothing that we can do to help you, sorry
- a regular check out cleaning is included in the price but it doesn't means that we will wash your dishes or pick up the garbage all around the house, so please use the trash bin and clean after using the kitchen
please respect the common areas, as everyone has the right to use them and to find them clean
- there is not a daily cleaning service during your stay or any change of linen/towels
if you're staying more than 3 nights we can agree a change of towels (only), just ask us in advance
We're here to do the best for our guests, so just ask us if you have any special needs!