Seclusion, scenery, and luxurious comfort! This Breckenridge mountain retreat is over 3,000 sq ft, features 2 master suites, and sleeps 12 adults all in beds. Enjoy stunning mountain views from the private hot tub, multiple decks, and large vaulted windows. Nestled high in the mountains, but still located only 15 mins from Breckenridge’s Main Street, this house is the perfect balance of seclusion, high mountain scenery, and convenience to skiing, hiking, dining, and shopping.
This 4 bed, 4 bath mountain house features two master suites, each with their own private bath. 12 adults can sleep comfortably in beds. Each master suite has a comfortable king-sized bed. The other two bedrooms share a full bath and sleep 8 additional guests in beautiful log bunk beds (one queen-over-queen and the other a pair of twin bunk beds). There are two large living areas, each with a new large-screen TV. In-floor radiant heat throughout the entire house will keep your feet toasty in the winter. The kitchen has a gas stove and is well-appointed for cooking great meals. The upstairs living area features a gas-burning fireplace. The downstairs living area has a hand shuffleboard table that is a blast no matter your age. This mountain house has an open floor plan and tons of windows that let you enjoy the mountains and evergreen trees from every room.
Multiple private decks allow you to comfortably enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh mountain air. The large, lower deck features lounge chairs and a 7-person hot tub, which is freshly cleaned prior to every stay. The upper deck has a gas grill and picnic table which is great for cooking out. Also, the upstairs master bedroom has a private balcony with spectacular views.
I will be available for any questions or comments guests may have during their stay. There is also a local Property Manager on call for any emergency needs guests may have.
* Hot Tub with mountain views, seats 7 people
* Fresh towels, robes, linens, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, and conditioner are provided free of charge
* Kitchen: fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, gas stove, coffee maker, cookware, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, children's utensils, coffee mugs, wine glasses, silverware, and more
* Dining: Seating for 11+ at the table and kitchen island
* Brand new Weber 4-burner gas grill
* Laundry: washer and dryer available to use
* Entertainment: Xbox, shuffleboard, 3 large TVs with DirecTV, movies, board games, playing cards, poker chips, puzzles
* Two complete master suites with king-sized beds
* Jetted tub in upstairs master bath
* TV in upstairs master bedroom
* Free WiFi
* Heated floors throughout house
* A high chair and pack ’n play are available to use
* Gas fireplace
* Easy access and parking on the perfectly flat driveway (other driveways in the area are quite steep)
* Guestbook at the house contains helpful dining, shopping, and outdoor activity recommendations
* Wildlife: Moose, deer, foxes, and a pine marten have all been spotted right outside the house
• Rental Agreement must be reviewed and signed prior to your stay.
• Renters must be at least 25 years old (guests 24 years and younger are welcome with parents).
• A 4WD vehicle is necessary when snow is possible.
• Late check-ins or early check-outs must be prearranged with the management.