Tropical quiet grounds across the street from miles of sandy beach. A lovely 1 BR/1BA unit in a highly desired complex with lots of tropical foliage, lush grounds and quiet setting centrally located to all things Maui! Sleeps up to 4 people with the extra sofa sleeper. Fully stocked with everything you should need for your stay with the exception of your own personal groceries. Free assigned parking, Free Wifi, Pool and Spa. Comfortable, affordable and ready to host you! E komo mai!
RENTAL AGREEMENT, Unit 130,
KIHEI RESORT, 777 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, HI
1. AGREEMENT: The Owners, and Guests agree as follows: Guest is over the age of 21 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible children. No keys will be issued to anyone other than the Guests identified in this agreement.
2. CONDITIONS OF RENTAL:
* Our property is NON-SMOKING and smoking is strictly prohibited.
* Our property shall be in the same condition upon check-out as at check-in, other than normal usage that would be expected for a typical check-out cleaning [i.e. normal wear and tear]. Damage or the need for additional cleaning may result in additional fees being incurred.
* Guest agrees to abide by all House Rules of the Property and the Owner; including, but not limited to, agreeing to cook only in areas designated for cooking.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of their family, friends, employees, and any other invitees otherwise, on the property during the rental period.
* Guest may NOT sublet or assign this agreement, nor shall Guest permit any use of the property without the prior approval of the Owner, including, but not limited to use of the pool, by other non-registered guests and more specifically, unsupervised children.
* Guests understand that there are certain risks inherent to persons and property located at the pool. Guests and other permitted persons shall, under all circumstances, use the pool at their own risk.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and inventory upon departure [towels, beach gear, kitchen, etc.]
* Guest shall be issued an entry code that is exclusive to your specific reservation dates, and you agree that this code will not be shared with anyone other than guests indicated on the reservation. * There is a $150 fee for lost pool key. If this happens, please notify the Manager, Maria House @(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) as soon thereafter as possible.
* Guest must immediately notify Manager/Owner of any/all loss or damage to the property.
* Additional guests are strictly prohibited without prior Manager/Owner approval.
* Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property without the Guests’ acceptance of these conditions.
3. RATES: Rates are subject to change before issuing a reservation confirmation.
4. DEPOSIT/PAYMENTS: Home Website Guests -- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking [50% of total reservation amount]. The calendar WILL NOT be reserved until your deposit is received. The remaining balance of 50% is due NO LATER THAN 30 days to your arrival date. Airbnb Guests –Per "strict" requirements of Airbnb policy.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: $200 Security Deposit.
Owners expect Guests to leave the condo in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Guests are liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered “normal wear and tear”. Airbnb Guests will have a $200 security deposit which will NOT be charged to guest unless there is an issue upon checkout and will be governed by the terms of Airbnb.
6. CHECK IN/CHECK-OUT: Check in is 3:00 P.M. Check out time is 11:00 A.M. Please be sure to leave pool key hanging on the key hook in the kitchen.
7. CANCELLATION/REVISIONS: ALL CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS ARE REQUIRED IN WRITING.
Any revisions made before arrival, but after confirmation will be subject to Owner prior approval. These revisions include, but are not limited to changes in arrival/departure dates, etc.
8. TAX: Hawaii’s tax rate is 13.416% General Excise and Transient Accommodations Taxes. Taxes are included in the nightly quoted rental amount.
9. CLEANING: Unit will be inspected and professionally cleaned after your departure. Cleaning fees are identified on your reservation confirmation. We ask that you PLEASE rinse all dishes and place in the dishwasher and remove all trash prior to your departure, as well as turn off all Air conditioning units and lock all doors.
10. LIABILITY: Guest accepts full responsibility associated with the occupancy of this property and agrees to hold the property Owner harmless for any and all accidents, injuries, or death. Under NO Circumstances shall the Owner be responsible for ANY loss, damage, claim or injury, whether incurred directly, indirectly, consequently or otherwise, in law or equity, as a result of rendering of services or accommodations as described or substituted; and, including without restricting the generality of the foregoing as a result of any delay(s), substitution(s), rescheduling(s), or change(s), in the provision of services or accommodations provided through the Owner. The Owner does not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defect or service stoppage in supply of water, gas, plumbing, electricity, or air conditioning. If at any time, Guest is found to be in violation of this agreement, or any part hereof, the Owner reserves the right to rescind the entire agreement for accommodations. The Owner will not be held liable under any circumstances, including such substitution, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or services.
11. WALKWAYS AND COMMON AREA: The undersigned is fully aware that walkways can be dangerous, they can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. The undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of walkways and common areas.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignor, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I/We, the undersigned, hereby warrant that I/We have read, understand, and agree to the above Terms and Conditions, and I/We agree to abide by Owners restrictions of use of said property.
BY ACCEPTING YOUR RESERVATION YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
MAHALO AND WE WELCOME YOU TO MAUI!
- Quiet hours 10pm to 8am