- Newly refurbished, luminous apartment, 4th floor with lift
- Spacious, comfortably accommodates up to 5 guests
- Calm with nice views
- Fully equipped, including kitchen, free WIFI
- Popular lively residential area with special atmosphere
- Good for one or two couples, a family or just for friends
- Good location, easy access to hist. centre at 20' walk or by tram or metro in few minutes
The apartment disposition is wisely designed, allowing for privacy even if fully occupied. The kitchen is separated from the living so you can quickly re-arrange the living room into a second bedroom, should there be a need.
You will find all you need in the apartment: bed linen, baby cot, towels, washing machine, kitchen utensils, booklet with advices on how to greatly spend your time and lots more….
The apartment is recently renovated, clean, luminous, and spacious, on a quiet street in a classed building from the 1930th.
It offers one bedroom with a double bed 160cm + a single bed 90cm, a living room with a comfortable convertible sofa 140cm, separate kitchen and bathroom.
Easy, comfortable, fast and cheap access by public transport from the main train station "Hlavní nádraží" (5' tram, all numbers to the stop "Lipanská"); from the airport (30' bus to the main train station, than by tram) or from the main bus station (2' metro line "C" to the main train station, than by tram). Public car parking is available in the area.
Standard check-in 15:00 – 20:00; check-out 8:00 - 11:00 but earlier / later check-in / out can be arranged if needed.
We (Eva, Marek and our 3 boys) are a Czech family living in Luxembourg and we use the apartment when we are in Prague. Apart those few days every once and then, we are happy to welcome you here, and share with you the possibility to benefit from this particular place.
We will do our best to make you feel as at home here. We are available for any other information via email or telephone. Following your reservation, we will send you the contact details of the property manager. He/she would welcome you in the apartment, give you the necessary information and useful advices and hand over the keys to you.
In the apartment, you will find a booklet that includes the basic house rules and an "interactive" advice sheet to help you to enjoy your stay in Prague.
We can also recommend you all our favourite places in Prague and give you tips where to go and what to do depending on your expectations and plans.
Žižkov is a special place that you cannot find elsewhere in Prague. Every time we come, there is something new to discover.
There are very few, but still important rules we would like to ask you to respect:
- Noise: Please respect the neighbours and avoid being noisy, especially during night hours. No parties are allowed in the apartment.
- Smoking is not permitted in-house.
- Pets: unfortunately, we can't accommodate animals in our property.
- Ecology: please sort the waste as much as possible, recycling bins are available for you.