Jasper House is a charming 1 bedroom "mother-in-law" style apartment available in Historic Garden Home. Located on a quiet Culdesaq, enjoy nearby parks, hiking trails, restaurants & shopping. Easy access to 217 and I-5. The perfect West side location, close to everything. Great for business travelers!
This 450 sq ft apartment has a private deck, cozy sitting room w/ dbl futon, 40" Smart TV, dining table & kitchenette. The kitchenette is fully stocked. The bedroom has a queen bed & vanity/desk.
Our apartment is clean comfortable, nicely decorated and private. The rooms are bright and cheery with beautiful hardwood floors. The living area has a comfy (double futon) couch and chair, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV and a full kitchenette. The kitchenette has most everything that you may need. Fridge with small freezer, toaster, coffee maker, knives, cutting boards, dishes, bar ware, dish towels, etc. (it does not include a range). If you need something special please let us know and we will try to accommodate. The bedroom has a comfy queen bed with organic cotton sheets. The bath is spacious with tub/shower and tons of storage. We offer plenty of towels, pillows and extra blankets. We simply ask that you think of the environment and only use what is needed.
It has a private entrance on the side of the house and is a completely separated from the home's main living space by a mutually locking door. Located at the far end of the home away from the living areas, it is nicely secluded. You will have a private deck and use of the side yard (not fenced).
We are happy to assist you when needed. We are friendly but will give you as much privacy as you desire. Text Kerin with any questions you may have during your stay.
The Futon is comfy for 2 kids or one adult (unless 2 adults want to be super cozy). We also have an additional foam sleeping pad.
- No Smoking of any kind in the apartment. An ashtray will be provided on the deck for your convenience.
- Quiet time is 10pm - 7am on weeknights and 11pm - 8am on weekends. We ask that you keep TV, music and conversations at reasonable levels during those hours.
- You must clean up all dog waste from the yard and deposit it in the outside receptacle provided. Additional fees may be assessed if this is not completed prior to vacating the unit.
- Pet toe nails must be cut short as to not damage hardwood floors.
- Refrain from leaving your pet unattended in the apartment unless kenneled.
- You are welcome to borrow the umbrella, maps and brochures provided and take them out with you, but please return them! We have purchased these for all of our guests’ use
- Some toys and books are provided in the space. Not all toys are appropriate for all ages! Guests are responsible for insuring that the toys used will be safe for your child.
- Earlier or later check-in or check out may be possible upon request.
Both native Oregonians, Kerin grew up in this area. Michael, originally from Central Oregon, is the head of sales at a nearby screen printing business and Kerin owns a hair salon in SE Portland. They love great food, wine, hiking, road trips and especially love their 3 kitties. As hobbies, Michael is a percussionist and Kerin teaches traditional Japanese Karate. "We are natural hosts and truely enjoy meeting new people. We hope you love your stay!"