Charming 3 bedroom 1 1/2 baths, bright & cheery home. 2 blocks walking distance to William Land Park. Well established neighborhood w/in walking distance of restaurants, Starbucks, bakery, shopping, park, golf course, zoo & public transportation. 3 minutes from freeway. 9 min from State Capitol. 9 min from The Golden One Center (A must-see for the architecture alone)!
Charming home with beautiful hardwood floors, central heat & air. Living room has a 40 inch TV with cable. Family room has a good size work space for your laptop or even business meetings , T.V. in this room. Home has wireless internet. Dining room table seats 6, Kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, and tea pot. Kitchen is supplied with a limited number of teas, coffee and condiments. All accessories are included in kitchen such as dishes, silverware, coffee mugs, pots & pans, etc. We do not have a dishwasher but will supply with some paper plates. Washer & Dryer (NEW ) is off of the kitchen
The home has 3 cozy bedrooms. The first bedroom has a comfortable king size bed with a T.V. The second and third bedroom both have 1 comfortable full size bed. All bedrooms include dresser, nightstands, and closets with hangers for you to make yourself at home. This family-friendly home is a perfect getaway house for you to enjoy.
Our home is located in a quiet, safe, desirable, well established neighborhood.
2 blocks away is William Land Park, which has a Golf course, Sacramento Zoo, Playground, Funderland Amusement Park, and FairyTale Town. Other places close by includes: Sacramento City College, Sprouts Market,
La Bou Bakery & Cafe, Fitness System Gym & running trails. Public transportation is a few blocks up the street. On Sundays, is one of the biggest Farmer's Markets in Sacramento. It is only a 5 minute drive (between X and W street under the freeway).
Only 8 minutes driving distance is- Downtown Sacramento, State Capitol, Music circus, Golden 1 Center, Community Center, Macy's and limitless incredible boutiques & restaurants. Cal Expo is 13 minutes away. Freeway access is 3 minutes away from the home.
Sacramento Executive Airport ( 6151 Freeport blvd) is 5 minutes up the street from our home.
U C Davis is 18 minutes from our home, Cal Expo is 13 minutes(URL HIDDEN)San Francisco is 1.5 hours from Sacramento, Lake Tahoe is 2 hours, Reno is about 2.5 hours from Sacramento.
Guest will have the entire house to themselves with Wifi internet(URL HIDDEN)Cable TV's, and fully equipped kitchen. There is free street parking and driveway parking. If you should want to book for 8 people let me know and I will put a queen airbed in the family room.
Upon your arrival, we will quickly meet to exchange key's. At that time we will walk you through our home and show you where everything is. We live close by so if you should need anything or have any questions we are just a phone call away.
Check-in time of your reservation. Check-Out 11 a.m. on the final morning of your reservation .
1. No one may stay overnight other than persons with the Registered Guest Party. The pricing rate reflects the stay for 2 guest. There is a $20.00 per night per guests charge whenever there are more than two guests.
2. Account holder must bring Identification Card that matches with the name on your reservation. It is crucial that you bring your Identification Card.
3. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
4. Pets are not allowed anywhere on the property.
5. Parking for 2 (two) vehicles is provided in front of the house. Please do not block any driveway or sidewalk. Free on-street parking is also available.
6. Absolutely NO parties.
7. Guest are expected to treat the house well. Please take all the trash out to garbage can the morning you depart, dishes should be washed and put away. Please note, there is no dishwasher. Please leave the home clean & tidy, the way it was when you arrived. . All damages MUST be reported immediately.
8. And on a not so serious side, it is crucial that you relax, put your feet up and enjoy yourself at your temporary home away from home! We’re so excited to welcome you!
My husband and I recently retired after owning a senior home health care agency for the last 25 years. We enjoyed providing such a wonderful services to our older senior's over the years.
I enjoy cooking, gardening, reading, going to the movies, going on long walks, and creating lots memories with my grandchildren
I can't live without my family and Friends.
I cant live with out my yearly sister's week in July. Every year we always go to the the Sacramento music circus ( girl's night out ) and many fun thing everyday during our fun sister's week.
I can't live without my 3 pugs