The Den 2 is a super cool, calm and modern escape located right in the heart of Funchal.
Our accommodation is designed to be the perfect space to unwind after a long day of exploring the island. Bright, new and minimal; We are all about giving you a personal touch different from any other.
We look forward to meeting you!
Not just another holiday apartment; The Den 2 is styled with personality, thought and flair.
The Den Features:
The Bathroom is a semi-open plan, ultra modern design that sits behind the Den bed. The Den Bed divides the bathroom space from the rest of the studio and the toilet side is out of view from the shower area
The Kitchenette has a stunning polished concrete splashback,
Sink, Ample counter space, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster a good size Fridge with small freezer plus cutlery and dishware
The Lounge Area features a Large comfortable Double Sofa-Bed,
Coffee Table, rotating flat screen TV, tablet computer, fold out dining table
and a large double window with shutters
The Bedroom space features our signature DEN BED, our custom built Den bed frame, designed to feel like a cosy hideout also features a rotating Flat Screen TV, Personal wardrobe for each guest, Vanity Space with mirror, Universal plugs with built in usb port for charging your phone or tablet, Reading Light, Large Double Window with shutter
You will have your own self contained, studio apartment space which is accessed by a shared corridor space.
We will be there with a warm welcome at the Building to show you around your Den. I will be available should you need help during your stay. If you want the 'local' experience we can share our insider knowledge and inform you about the best places to go for food, cocktails, coffee, music, suggest the most worthwhile tourist attractions and even the places to maybe avoid.
We are very approachable hosts and love to help however we can.
Additionals we can offer for great prices during your stay include:
Car Hire: From €36 per day fully insured and delivered to the apartment
Transfers to/from the Airport
All the best tours around the island
Levada walk bookings
and much more, just ask :)
- No loud music after 10pm please. We LOVE music but this is just a common courtesy that we expect everyone within the building to follow to respect the sleep and/or rest needs of others. We will be happy to show you some cool local bars/clubs where the music plays loudly 'til much later :)
- Please respect our personal Den fixtures, fittings and belongings and treat them with as much respect as you would your own.
- NO climbing out of windows or onto roof spaces.
- No unauthorized additional guests. Security cameras are installed in common areas for your safety and the peace of mind of all within the building.
- Please do not hang clothes out of the windows or onto the balcony railings. The Den apartments are within the historical zone of Funchal and no one likes to be sight-seeing other people's underwear and personal garments. I can happily provide drying racks or directions to the nearest laundry/drying facilities if you so need.
- Please do not lend out keys to anyone. This is for the security of others and for your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost items during your stay. Security codes on doors are changed after each stay for your peace of mind.
- Strictly no burning candles.
- Strictly no smoking within the building or rooms.
- If anything breaks, spills or stains, please let me know ASAP.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
- Please let me know as soon as you require your bin bag to be removed.
- Please take extra caution to not spill water on the wooden floor.
从2017年12月26日 - 2018年1月03日起最少住宿3晚。
Hey, I'm Steve! Born in the UK and raised by Portuguese parents. After almost a decade of moving around the world and studying commercial aviation in Australia I now live on my family's beautiful home island of Madeira.
I'm a true believer that there is more good than bad in the world and I aim to spread as much positivity and good vibes as possible wherever I go.
I love meeting new people and making friends from all backgrounds and beliefs.
My girlfriend Ais and I will be hosting you and we can't wait to meet you.
'More gold has been mined from the thoughts of man than has been taken from the earth.'