Just a 10 minute walk down a tree-lined track to South Piha beach, The South Piha Surf Club, Piha Bowling Club, Piha Cafe, Piha Store and Lion Rock Surf Shop. An easy 20 minute walk to Kite-Kite Falls, from the end of Glenesk rd, and a variety of other amazing bush walks that make up the Hillary Trail.. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
The space is totally separate from the main house and guests are welcome to access any areas within the apartment or surrounds. The apartment has it's own deck and outdoor area. The main house and upper deck area are private.
I don't in any way get in my guests space, but I am around if anything is needed. If you find there is anything you've forgotten, that should be in most homes, please flick me a message and I will make a plan to help you until you can get to the store :-)
- There is parking for 1 car at the top of the driveway - and vehicle should be parked on one side of drive please.
- No Surfboards/beach sporting gear in the house - this can be stored on the deck or on grass next to deck - perfectly safe.
- Please do not use the bathroom towels outdoors or on the beach. If you have forgotten to bring beach towels, there are some available for you to use in the storage chest.
- Please remove outdoor shoes.
- No smoking on property please.
- Please ensure all cooking implements (toaster, microwave, BBQ are all cleaned well before leaving as this is not included in the cleaners fee and will incur an additional cost if this needs to be cleaned after guests departure.
- BBQ utensils and cleaning wipes are inside the BBQ cabinet.
- Please ensure gas is turned off after each use.
- A one-off cleaning and laundering fee of $30-00 is applicable over daily rate. It is expected that guests clean up and leave space the way they would like to find it. If additional time is required for extra cleaning, this cost will be passed on to guests.
- Please use the outside tap to remove all beach sand before going into apartment.
- Rubbish - We recycle ! All paper, cardboard, tins and bottles can be put into the recycling bin at the bottom of the driveway. There is an orange rubbish bin under the sink in the kitchen. If you overnight on a Sunday, please put all rubbish into this Council bag and put out at bottom of drive before 7am Monday morning
- No music on the deck after 9pm (stereos/Bluetooth speakers etc), due to proximity of neighbours. Please respect all normal noise limit rules and respect other residents.
*** We use shared rain water. Please respect the limited supply and use considerately *** :-)