Very affordable and spacious property in the heart of Tokyo (40 sq mts/ 450 sq ft). 2 bedrooms, living & dining area all for yourselves (no sharing with others).
Near the JR Yamanote Line (Yoyogi Sta.), Odakyu Line (Sangubashi Sta.), KO Line (Hatsudai Sta.). 4 minutes to the closest station & the Meiji Shrine entrance is 5 mins away.
2 convenience stores located 30 seconds away. Ramen, Yakitori, Thai, Spanish and many other restaurants all located less than 4 minutes away from the property.
If you don't have an airbnb profile you can create one using the code below to get a discount on your first booking
This 40 sqr. mtr / 450 sqr ft. 2 bedroom living, dinning & kitchen apartment will accommodate up to 6 people and has great sunlight throughout the day.
This centrally located apartment gives you convenient access to all the tourist spots in Tokyo. Shinjuku is just 2 stops away from the Sangubashi station located 4 minutes away walking.
To accommodate 6 people you would have two single beds in one of the rooms (2 px.), double bed in the other (2px). The last couple would get to sleep on the comfy sofa ned that turns into a Semi-double bed and would get to enjoy as the TV while others sleep!!
The kitchen is equipped to cater to the needs of guests who intend to cook heavily so whipping a light meal in it should be a breeze.
Added to all the above the shower room and washer should cover all your necessities during your stay.
Each room has it's own A/C and heating systems (i.e.: there are 3 powerful AVAC systems for this small apartment)
As far as access:
1. As you can from the airport you can take a limousine bus to Shinjuku and just cab it from Shinjuku if you have a lot of baggage (7 USD should take you to the building's doorstep).
My Co-hosts and I will always at your reach via mail or instant message through your stay.
To give you maximum privacy we will not be meeting in person unless there is an emergency that merits our presence at the apartment.
- Do yourself and the environment a (URL HIDDEN) Smoking inside the apartment!
- Japan is all about looking after your neighbors so please keep it down after 21:00 hrs.
- Japan is also about recycling so please throw out the garbage on the required days as per the manual in the apartment.
- Appreciate your help keeping the apartment clean as the cleaning fees included are only for basic cleaning and sheet/towel replacement that happens at the end of the stay.
- Depending on length of your stay you may be required to care for the bed-linen and towels (ie: you may have to care for the laundry of these)