NO VACANCIES for 2017. Enjoy lagoon views from this spacious first floor, end unit with private patio. Hilton Head is famous for its world class beaches, golf courses & tennis courts but it also has a world class symphony orchestra, a professional theatre, 250 restaurants, 18 art galleries, 6 marinas, 3 museums and outstanding fishing & boating tours. Plus the historic towns of Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah and Tybee Island are all within an hour's drive.
Our Springwood Condo on Hilton Head Island is the perfect place for a romantic or family vacation this winter. Check out our picture gallery to see the amenities and many activities that visitors enjoy.
Children are welcome but please note that there is no baby equipment provided and young children will need adult supervision whenever they're in the courtyard/lagoon/pool area.
Free Players Club Membership gives you access to indoor heated pool, hot tub, gym and tennis courts across the street from the condo. Springwood's outdoor pool does not allow swimming during the winter but it's open for sun bathing.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONDO IS FULLY BOOKED FOR 2017 and we won't be accepting bookings for next year until late fall. Rentals run Sat. to Sat. Minimum rental is 7 days.
Owners, Gail & Fred Sobotkin are former Snowbirds who spent the past 7 years wintering in this condo. We loved the area so much we moved to nearby Bluffton, SC this summer and this is the first year we'll be renting out the condo. Our property manager will handle any maintenance issues and we will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
Unit accommodates 6 to 8 people and has 2 assigned parking spaces plus visitor parking.
Sheets, bedding and towels are provided and there is a washer and dryer in the unit.
- Primary renter must be at least 25 years old and the owners reserve the right to ask for ID.
- Renter and all occupants agree to not smoke, use a barbecue, or bring any pets into the unit.
- Renter is responsible for any lost items in the home and repair of any damage to the home or its contents caused by renter, renter's family or guests, and agrees to replace such loss and or repair such damage at renter's own expense. Your credit card may be charged for any damages or problems that you cause during your stay.
- Renter agrees to let property manager or repairman enter premises at reasonable hours any day for the purpose of necessary repairs or inspections.
- Renter agrees to not sublet or assign this rental agreement.
- Renter agrees to follow the Check-In (4:00 pm) and Check-Out (10 am) times. Please follow this schedule, as there will be someone in the rental home before and after you, and the cleaners require this time to clean the condo.
- Renter and guests agree not to make any long distance calls from the land line phone.