The home is styled in mid-century modern with all of the amenities to make you feel like you are at home. Beautiful furnishings will make your stay as relaxed as possible. The host knows D.C. and is willing to help you in any way that you need to make your stay more enjoyable. He is available 24 hours per day.
Want to ride in style? For an extra fee we can pick you up at your arrival/departure in the Washington Metropolitan Area. You will be picked up in a one-of-a-kind TESLA.
Large space with a living room, dining room, kitchen, and multiple bedrooms. There are three beautiful rooms for you and your guests to enjoy. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the two other rooms have smaller full-sized beds. There is also a twin and queen air mattress available for your use.
You can use the entire house. I would ask that you are careful when using the laundry as it it in the basement and it is not yet finished.
I am available to provide an orientation if you need it!
- Please be as respectful to our neighbors, we are one community.
- Respect our home like you would your own.
- Events or parties are allowed for an additional fee and based on pre-approval. If there is an event or party and there is a complaint the deposit will be forfeited and a negative review will be issued.
Need help? Send me a message or give me a call! I can provide fantastic tips.
I am currently residing in Washington D.C. I am a full-time professional working in government. I am currently exploring domestic destinations in the United States in the last several months I have been to:
- Chicago, Illinois
- San Francisco, California
- Traveling throughout Maryland and Virginia
I also love traveling the world, my most recent getaways were:
- Traveling through China
- Traveling from western to eastern Europe
- Lisbon, Portugal and Madrid, Spain
- Moscow, Russia