Lindo e aconchegante apartamento recentemente reformado.Está muito bem localizado no Leblon a 10 minutos da praia e a 5 da estação do metro (Antero de Quental).Possui de 37 m2 com 1 quarto lindamente decorado com 1 banheiro, ar condicionado, cama de casal, internet Wi-Fi, TV a cabo HD.A cozinha é completa e equipada com utensílios domésticos.Entre outras amenidades como porteiro 24h, maquina de lavar, secador de cabelo elevador e entre outros. Acomoda até 3 pessoas.
• Smoking is allowed on the balcony area only. Please use ash tray provided.
• The number of people that stay in the condo may under no circumstance exceed the number of people on the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process before your stay.
• No guests/visitors without prior approval during the reservation process.
• No loud music in the condo or on the balcony between 22:00 (10PM) and 09:00 (9AM). Parties are not allowed.
• If you use the balcony, please be aware that this is a condo with residents living next to you and on the floors above and below. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level.
*Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit.
Hi everyone !
I'm an original Carioca, born and raised in Leblon, right now living in Gávea.
I love getting in touch with different cultures and share experiences and ideas. I like to travel a lot, bike, run, work-out, watch UFC, relax at the beach and a good cold beer in Baixo Gávea.
I'm a very informal person and host, a huge fan of Rio and i invite you to come to this amazing city and stay in one of my places.
I try to offer the best support for those who come to my proprieties. The same support that i would like to receive when I’m travelling.
I´m a fan of Rio de Janeiro and hope you enjoy as much as i do!
Once in Rio, if you have some time you should go to Búzios, Ilha Grande and Visconde de Mauá (Maromba and Maringá), places that I like so much!
Some comments from my guests:
- Diogo is really friendly and helpful host, I can without a doubt recommend his service to my friends and anyone. Our experience in Rio was smooth and enjoyable thanks to him! (Timur from Ukraine)
- Diogo was an awesome host in an incredible city! He was very kind and the apartment was very clean, and all of the conveniences one would want while staying away from home: bedding, linens, TV & DVDs, wifi, laundy, etc. Diogo took time to check us into the property, give us a list of things to do and see and eat, had a map for us, and took care of EVERYTHING! If you are looking for a nice, clean, safe place to stay in Rio, then this is the spot! (Justin Lee from Canada)
- Diogo was a fantastic host and was ready to help at any point in time. We were able to communicate through and provided advice and answered questions I had about Rio. The apartment was what we expected and advertised. Fantastic location and not too big. It was clean and had towels, sheets, etc. What was a big surprise was the fact that Diogo had stocked the place with some snacks, beer, soda, etc. It was a really great surprise and something I was not expecting. The wireless internet, TV, radio, etc. all had clear instructions which was fantastic. I would recommend this place to any of my friends and family (Chris Whittam from USA)
- Diogo is an amazing host. He made sure the apartment was clean and everything was well explained. He helped with suggestions for places to eat and go out, and he was very flexible letting us stay late when our flight was delayed. The apartment is in a prime location in the middle of iconic Ipanema - only 1 block from the beach. It very comfortably fit 8 and had a nice common area that accommodated us all as well ( Robbie from USA).