Cozy beach pad steps from the water with stunning ocean views and a gated front patio. Directly across from the beach, a park, playground and walking distance to great local shops, markets, coffee, restaurants and breweries. The unit is also located walking distance from the weekly Thursday Sunset Night Market - the perfect place to grab a quick meal or do some shopping from local artisans.
Unit is located in a privately-owned three-unit complex with secure privacy gate, directly across from a beach access stairway down to the Strand and Oceanside Pier.
** For larger groups, please inquire about renting out the other units as a package (dependent upon availability) **
In addition to the beautiful apartment, guests will have access to an ocean view patio private to the complex and provided with a private parking spot.
Host lives locally and will be available for guest needs.
Unit includes a Smart TV with access to Netflix.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM - 8AM. Please be respectful of our neighbors and coastal community.
- We request that guests complete any used dishes and remove unused food items from fridge prior to departure
- Please wipe feet prior to entering units - being so close to the beach, a lot of sand tends to be tracked in; We appreciate your help in keeping the units tidy
- Please hang towels - our laundry service charges by the pound, thus soaked towels heavily drive up the cost
- Note that we only provide one parking spot per unit - please ensure that your vehicle is parked fully within the designated spot
Thanks for understanding!
I am a young professional with a passion for travel. Thus far I have visited 26 countries across six continents and have had the chance to explore many cities around the globe. Now that I am back Stateside, I would love the opportunity to host fellow travelers in my hometown of Oceanside, CA and share what our city has to offer.