- May not be safe or suitable for young children (0-5 years)
- We can be flexible on check in time, but arrivals after 9PM need to be requested/planned in advance
- The building community has been very accommodating with permitting Airbnb, in return we ask that guests please be considerate and respectful of our neighbors:
- Keep noise to a reasonable level at all times
- Be mindful that sound carries in the halls/public spaces
- Familiarize yourself with the general building rules, which are posted in the flat
I'm originally from the US (San Francisco, baby!), but am currently living in Cape Town South Africa with my husband.
I love traveling, exploring new places and meeting interesting people. I also enjoy outdoor activities, so I'm a fan of anything that gets me outside and in the fresh air.
As a host, I've tried to make my listing the type of place that I'd like to stay... incorporating elements from my favorite places I've stayed over the years.
As a guest, I'm independent and (hopefully) very low maintenance. I'll treat your space as I'd like my listing to be treated.