Situated in the heart of Tangier next to the corniche, 5 minutes walking to the beach, 15 min from the Medina, 7 min walking from both the train station and the mall, 20 min drive from the airport.
Near Tanger Marina, KFC, McDonald, supermarkets and plenty of local restaurants and cafes.
Many bars and nightclubs are within walking distance. The building has two elevators and a security guard 24/24.
The apartment is located on the 12th floor with a nice view on the Mediterranean.
The apartment is entirely yours during your stay. Please treat this home as if it was your own.
I'm very flexible with check-in and check-out time.You can check-in anytime: the apartment has a keypad (no keys to exchange). No one beside me has keys to access the apartment; this prevents previous guests from making a copy of the keys. So you'll feel safe knowing that no one can access the apartment during your stay. Additionally, I only host guests who were verified by Airbnb using a government ID. Please verify your identity with Airbnb before making your reservation.
The kitchen is fully equipped, including a fridge, a microwave and a stove.
The apartment has one bedroom, a Moroccan style living room (which also can be used for sleeping accommodation), a modern living room section, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony and a bathroom/shower.
There is also a wireless printer at your disposal if you need to print you return flight ticket.
Cleaning is made by a professional just before your arrival.
I remain at your disposal if you have any questions or comments.
Everything in the apartment.
The doorman will be there to help you with any issues. But you can also contact me if you have any concerns.
- Per Moroccan law, you need to provide a copy of your ID or passport which I will send to local authorities. It's the same practice when you check-in to a hotel in Morocco, you need to provide a copy of your ID. For more info: (URL HIDDEN)
- Free parking at the building garage: the parking at the garage is free but limited (first come, first served).
There is an open parking space at the entrance of the building also.
- A hair dryer, shampoo, towels, bedsheets, coffee, tea, sugar, spices are also provided free of charge.
- Clean bedsheets, pillow covers and towels for every guest. The covers are cleaned and exchanged for every new guest.
- No keys to exchange. The door has a keypad to access the apartment. The code is temporary and expires after your stay.
- The building has a security guard and cameras 24/24, 7 days a week.
- The doorman will be waiting for you and will escort you to the the apartment. He will provide you with elevator and garage keys to use during your stay.
- Internet: WiFi (basic internet, speed of 4 Mbs).
- Free safe box to use.
- Per Moroccan law, you must provide a copy of your ID or passport which I will send to the local authorities. It's the same practice as when you check-in to a hotel in Morocco.
- Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- Notice to Moroccan citizens: It's forbidden by Moroccan law to host a Moroccan couple without a proof of marriage. Local police is strict about enforcing it. This is also applies to foreigners who might have a Moroccan guest of opposite sex.
- Third party booking is not permitted. If you book, you must be present at the check-in to have the keys.
- Smoking: Permitted only at the balcony only.
- No candles for safety reasons.