My place is a close drive to Mission Bay, Pacific Beach, the airport, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and La Jolla. You’ll love my place because of the outdoor space, the neighborhood, the comfy bed. It's a very quiet neighborhood but centrally located. Within a few miles of the following freeways: (the 5, the 163, the 805, and the 8). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. This location is best experienced with a car.
I have a cat but you might not see him because he is shy.
The use of the kitchen is not included, however coffee and tea are available for your use.
No smoking anywhere on the property.
Washer and dryer are available, along with detergent and fabric softener. All are located in the garage.
Guests are welcome in all public areas of the house.
My home has an electronic deadbolt. You will receive a personal code prior to check in.
I love to meet my guests but respect your privacy if you would prefer alone time. You are welcome to use the TV in the living room if it is not already in use. I would recommend spending some time on the deck in the backyard, watching the wonderful wildlife that visits.
- No smoking anywhere on or around the property
- Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM but special arrangements can be made in advance
- Check out time is 11 AM SHARP. Late checkouts compromise my ability to have the room ready on time for the next guest. Late checkouts can only be permitted with approval prior to checkin.
- There is a cat in the house. Please don't book if you are seriously allergic.
- Vegetarian household. Limited use of the kitchen is available for non-meat meals.
- There is plenty of free parking directly in front of the house. Please don't park in the driveway because you will block access to the garage.
- Please don't invite additional guests who were not included on your reservation. If you need to modify your reservation to add a second guest and are having troubles with that, let me know. Absolutely no overnight guests who are not part of the reservation.