My place is close to Southwest Museum Train Station, Shops on Figueroa St., Monte 52, Old Town Pasadena for Rose Parade, Chinatown, and Downtown Los Angeles. People tend to love the ambiance, the location, and the outdoor space. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
Highland Park has become a very trendy spot with lots of restaurants and bars on York Blvd. and Figueroa St. There is the NELA art walk every second Saturday of the month which is a 7-10 minute drive away.
The Southwest Museum Station is less than a mile away. It takes 10-15 minutes to walk there and the Gold line will take you to Pasadena or Downtown LA.
- To be respectful of our neighbors in the front house, we request quiet hours after 10pm on the weekends and 9pm on the weekdays.
- Preferably no shoes in the house for sake of cleanliness.
- Unfortunately, insulation is non-existent but we do have a space heater that has ability to heat up one room. For the sake of not shorting the circuit, please only keep one big appliance (toaster oven, blow dryer, etc) plugged in at a time.
- Pergola is available for use from February through October. If you use, please sweep when finished. A broom can be found next to the refrigerator.
- Beware that the toilet handle must be wiggled into place, otherwise, it will run.
- The wifi code can be found on the fridge. To use the wifi, make sure to plug in black cord on the right side of the kitchen sink.
- One parking spot is right in front of the garage door.
Please remember to turn off lights when not in use.