Modern and comfortable 678 ft2 apartment located on the third floor of a typical building serviced by elevator located in the heart of Brussels’ European District.
The apartment is located inside the Patriotes Halldis residence, which comprises 16 apartments distributed on 4 floors. The distinctive and charming building is a single structure overlooking two streets, Rue Patriotes and Rue Bordiau. The single entrance from Rue Patriotes features security camera, intercom system connected to each apartment, dedicated mailbox and safety deposit boxes with code-protected opening to deposit keys.
The one-bedroom unit opens onto a very bright living room with windows overlooking Rue des Patriotes and Rue Bordiau, and is furnished with round glass table for 4, flat TV with digital decoder and stereo with CD player. The 3 to 4 seater sofa can convert into a sofa bed (59 in x 78 in), if needed. The stand-aside kitchenette is equipped with 4 gas hobs, extractor hood, microwave oven, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher and refrigerator with small freezer.
The sleeping area, separated from the living room and kitchen, consists of a bedroom overlooking Rue Bordiau furnished with a Queen-size bed (62 in x 78 in) and wardrobe, and master bathroom with tub and shower curtain. The stand-alone toilet can be accessed directly from the living room without passing through the sleeping area.
The apartment has Wi-Fi.
Moreover, each apartment is equipped with cleaning tools, including vacuum cleaners.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, and have full use of the kitchen. Sheets and towels are provided for free.
Upon arrival we will be waiting for you at the apartment to hand over the keys and show you the facilities. During your stay, we will be at your disposal for everything you need.
- The window of the bedroom features a double curtain - white and darkening, or just darkening.
- Customers can also use free of charge the floor laundry room - equipped with washing machines and dryers. The floor is accessible through stairs;
- Despite the presence of an elevator, the apartment is not suitable for guests requiring the use of wheelchair, due to some of the building’s architectural barriers;
- Access and presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by Halldis staff;
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartments. The condominium features smoking areas properly marked by signage.
A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per night: 4€.
Hello! I live in Milan and I work at Halldis, a property management company, specialized in short term rentals of apartments throughout Italy and Europe. We manage furnished apartments in several location: Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, Bologna, Paris, Bruxelles, London.
My colleagues and I will be at your disposal to find the most suitable apartment for your needs. I'm easy going and passionate about my job!
I like to give advice to our potential guests, so feel free to ask for any additional information.