- Please respect neighbours and reduce noise after 10pm
- A fee of $20 applies to extend check-in or check-out times. This must be arranged prior to booking and depends on availability.
- The kitchen is fully equipped for your convenience, however we ask that the kitchen dishes & utensils are washed and packed away prior to departure.
- Electric blankets, heaters and fans are provided for your comfort. Please ensure these electrical items are switched OFF when leaving the house for fire safety reasons. The reverse cycle air conditioner/heater in the main living room is ok to leave running while away for short periods.
- The property is self check-in and check-out. Please lock all doors and close all windows on departure and return the keys to the key lockbox. Ensure that the lockbox is closed and secure. We ask that you please do not leave the keys inside the house.
I live in Perth with my husband and 2 kids.
Jurien Bay is our favourite holiday destination to relax and unwind just 2 hours from Perth. We spent several years renovating our beach shack and are now happy to share it and encourage other families to come and explore this wonderful part of Western Australia...