We are excited to invite you to stay at the Silver Plume Ski Lodge. Our creekside home is a specacular retreat with very easy access and is the closest rentable house to Loveland Ski area (best value in CO!). It is also great for hiking, biking, fishing, and most importantly, relaxing. Our home is large and well equipped for entertainment, comfort, & privacy.
Our home boasts:
- Just over 4,000 square feet, all with radiant floor heat!
- An incredible great room with an 65'' HDTV (including NFL Sunday Ticket), a pool table, a wet bar, and a wood-burning fireplace
- Well equipped gourmet kitchen with 6 burner range. PLUS an additional kitchenette set up in another part of the house.
Six bedrooms, 5 with en-suite baths.
- 1,000 sf of deck outside including a gas grill, hot tub, and a fire pit
- 2 car heated garage
Creekside! Bring your fishing poles!
Close to the world famous Georgetown Railroad tours.
This house is full of amenities and all are yours to use. Hot tub, pool table, fire pit, wood burning stove, great room with HDTV and NFL Ticket. This place is an ideal place for friends and families to gather and have fun. We have a AT&T LTE hotspot that's great for checking email and surfing the web. Sorry, we can't accommodate video and music streaming though as getting data internet in the mountains is extremely expensive. If this is a must have for you, let us know and we can come up with a plan.
This is a 2nd home for two local Colorado families. We pride ourselves in always being available by phone/text/email if any questions arise. We want you to have an awesome stay!
- Because of the home's proximity to the Clear Creek and mountain wildlife, children need to be under strict supervision
- Hot tub rules have to be adhered to or additional fees apply
- Cleaning fee is based on the home being left in tidy condition, with all dishes cleaned and trash collected.
We are two young couples who love CO and all the fun and activities that living in Colorado provides. This home in Silver Plume is a gem for us because it allows us do all these outdoor activities right out our front door, without any worries of traffic or congestion. It's a magical, comfortable basecamp for lots of Colorado fun!