Welcome to Uncle Finley's! Situated in the heart of Gulfport's Art and Waterfront District, this spacious living space is ideal for experiencing all Tampa Bay has to offer. Step outside and walk to Gulfport Beach only one short block away, experience the highly-rated restaurants and shops, or browse local arts and crafts during the weekly Tuesday Morning Market during your stay. Want to experience more of Tampa Bay? Downtown St. Pete, St. Pete Beach, and I-275 access are only ten minutes away.
Uncle Finley's is a house that includes two bedrooms, a spacious open floorplan kitchen and living area, one bathroom with bath/shower, an enclosed front porch, and multiple closets.
Uncle Finley's offers the following amenities:
- Television includes cable access through DirectTV, plus free Netflix, HBO, Showtime, and Roku.
- Complimentary high-speed internet is provided.
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator with freezer, stovetop and oven, and microwave. Coffee and tea are provided.
- There are two desks to use as workspaces if desired.
- The bathroom allows for both bath and shower. Toiletries such as toilet paper, soap, shampoo, and towels are provided.
- Two bedroom closets and a kitchen pantry area provides plenty of storage space.
Guests have access to the entire front house of the duplex.