Our home, affectionately known as Betsy’s Cove, is a bright, spacious, and modern 2 bedroom flat in the diverse neighbourhood of Colindale in north west London. As a family with young children, we’re offering Betsy’s Cove as a home away from home for independent travellers and families, especially those with babies, toddlers, or children. We provide the necessary amenities so you can forget about the basics and just enjoy your visit to London!
1. Check-in: We have flexible check-in on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays so you can usually check in from 10am (or from 2pm if we had guests staying the night before). On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, check-in is generally available from 5 or 6pm. If you need to check-in at other times, or need a very late / very early check-in: Please message me BEFORE BOOKING & I will let you know if we can accommodate it. We ask guests to confirm their check-in time at least 48hrs in advance. Guests are responsible for honoring the check-in time agreed. We allow a 1hr grace period to allow for inevitable delays. Arrivals outside of this 1 hr grace period may be subject to a charge.
2. There is free street parking. There is also a permit-controlled, dedicated parking space which is available. HOWEVER, if you wish to use the dedicated parking space, there is a £50 REFUNDABLE deposit. This must be paid before check-in and will be refunded to you after check-out provided you return the permit.
3. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid form of identification. Check in is to be completed by the guest who made the reservation. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, keys cannot be given to a third party under any circumstance.
4. Strictly no parties. No exceptions. Guests who violate this condition will be asked to leave the property immediately and will be escorted by police if necessary.
5. Only the maximum number of people - 8 - (including infants & children) are allowed in the property. We prefer to have no more than 6 ADULTS but can be flexible.
6. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the flat (including the balcony) or the common areas of the apartment building.
7. While we make every effort to ensure that the flat is baby and child friendly, it is your responsibility to ensure the safety and security of any children staying in the flat.
8. Absolutely no pets. No exceptions
9. The use of candles or other open flame is strictly prohibited.
10. This is a residential block of mostly owner-occupiers. They have been my neighbours for many years so please do not to disturb them with noise. It is a residential community so please treat the flat as your own.