We are just about 4 min walk from the State House, the Cotton Tree, Sierra Leone Museum, Law Courts Building and easy access to Institute of Public Administration & Management, the Parliament Building, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bank of Sierra Leone and all other major banks. Balconies have fantastic view of the River Rokel and the skyline of Freetown.
Nice local restaurants within walking distance.
Taxi cabs can be arranged for visits to the beach or other transportation/traveling needs.
- 1. Double occupancy will incurr an additional cost of 15%
- 2. Smoking is only allowed in designated places.
- 3. Guests will have to pay the full cost of any item that is damaged
- 4. Cancellations: up to 1 week 10% of booking, less than 1 week 15%
- 5. Events for up to 30 person have to be pre-booked and paid for prior to the event
- 6. Lost Keys $50
- 7. Check-in 10a.m and Check-out 12noon
I am a Sierra Leonean, married to my husband for over thirty years. Comfort Zone B&B is a family business.
I have a passion for hospitality and enjoy cooking - That's why I am in the B&B business.
The profile picture shows my husband, me and my son, we are in the business together