Welcome to your Island Park Cabin Retreat, located in the beautiful mountains of Idaho! This cozy cabin is the perfect spot for your family vacation this year. Near Mack's Inn and close to Yellowstone National Park.
With room to sleep 20 and all the amenities, this is the perfect spot for your Island Park or Yellowstone vacation. There is room for everyone, plenty of things to do, and a perfect location to accommodate your needs.
- Huge fully heated attached garage that can fit a large RV or ATV/snowmobile trailers, front and rear entrances into garage so you can pull in and out ATV's or snowmobiles easily. Trails straight from the cabin.
- 6 bedrooms (see below)
-Bedroom #1 -- King bed, Full Private Bath, Futon Couch, TV, Fireplace, Walk-in Closet
-Bedroom #2 -- Queen Bed
-Bedroom #3 -- Queen Bed
-Bedroom #4 -- King Bed
-Bedroom #5 -- 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed
-Bedroom #6 -- Bunk-room Loft , Includes 3 Full Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Full Baths (2 with bathtub/shower combo, 2 with shower)
- 2 Kitchens (newly remodeled, dishwasher, 2 gas range/ovens, 2 microwaves, 2 fridges, fully stocked with appliances/dishes, etc.)
- Theatre Room (Includes projector and 70' movie screen with video library)
- Dish HD Satellite
- Apple TV
- WiFi Internet
- Game Room (includes darts, basketball hoop, board games/ puzzles)
- Living Room #1 Includes 60" HD TV, Large Couch, and Oversized Chair
- 2 Large Decks with BBQ Grill (Propane Included)
- Large Kitchen- table upstairs seats 10 with picnic table just out the door on the deck
- Fire pit and Backyard Outdoor Area--Nicely wooded with good privacy (Wood and roasting sticks included)
- Laundry -- 1 Washer and 1 Dryer (Laundry Detergent Included)
- 3 Fireplaces -- individually heated rooms
- Large mudroom and entry to get the snow/mud off
*Cabin does have stairs to main level
The full cabin is accessible. It does have stairs to the upstairs portion of the cabin.
We want our guests to enjoy the cabin and give them their space. We are available when needed.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The cabin is located at 4209 Old Highway 191, Island Park, ID 83429
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M., MST. NO Early Check-ins.
1. This is a NON SMOKING cabin. No Pets. Smoking inside cabin or pets at the cabin will result in $300 fee being taken from deposit.
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
3. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (10) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All garbage (any discards) are hauled out, and dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher is started.
d. Furniture is in the same reasonable location as it was at check-in.
e. Cabin is left locked.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. Tenants email a forwarding address to (EMAIL HIDDEN)
h. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will get a 50% refund. Any less than that and renters forfeit the deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to twenty (20) persons.
8. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. TWO-NIGHT STAYS may be allowed in the low-season or on special occasions. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest may be charged a higher rental rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING – Parking is limited to six (6) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Please park any large trailers for snowmobiles/ATVs at the turn-around at the end of the street. It is very close and much more easily accessible. You can keep the ATV’s and snowmobiles in the garage, but please keep the trailers at the turn-around.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
16. RELEASE OF LIABILITY – This cabin is owned by Smith Cabin Holdings, LLC; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.