My place is close to Shake Shack, Madison Square Park, Flatiron District, Eataly (Mario Batali), East Village, Union Square, East River Park, Grand Central. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the quiet courtyard facing room, the spacious living room, the easy access to multiple subway stations, the central location that allows you to walk almost everywhere, and the comfy bed to come home to. . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Please remove your shoes and leave them by the door
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7am
- Check-in is anytime after 1pm. Check out is by 10am.
- NO guests allowed. Ask me in advance for permission on a case by case basis.
- Please do not eat the food in the apartment. Buy or bring your own if needed - or try one of the many delicious places in the city!
I'm an entrepreneur who works with small businesses. I love reading and learning new things, practicing the saxophone, and traveling. I try to get out to new countries - or just to visit friends in other states - as often as possible.
Usually I prefer more of a backpacker style traveling but won't say no to the occasional pampering.
I'm very personable and when I have guests staying with me, love to get to know them but also have a lot of other things going on so just as easily can leave people alone to have their own experience in the city.