This spacious top floor studio apartment boasts an excellent lake and suburban view, with the rooftop pool and gym located on the same floor. The studio contains a king sized bed and 1 air mattress. It can easily sleep up to 3 adults. The Metro is a 10 minute walk or 3 minutes by taxi, and neighbours a huge range of independent restaurants, cafe's and supermarkets.
Keep an eye out for JLT Market which pops up on weekends where you can pick up some quirky trinkets and toys.
The studio is on the top floor of the building and therefore boasts an excellent view! It has been furnished with all the details that allow guests to feel as though they are in their own home. This apartment comfortably sleeps 3 adults as there also is 1 air mattress that can be used. This is a non-smoking apartment.
- King-size bed
- Bed Linen
- Cooking Utensils
- Kitchen Amenities
- Washing Machine
- Toilet Roll
Guest access is via a 24 hour security desk/reception on the ground floor of the building who will require a copy of guests' picture ID (eg. passport) of all guests staying in the apartment prior to allowing access.
Arrangements have been made for flexible check in/out times. More information is available in the House Manual after the booking is made.
By booking through Sama Sama Holiday Homes, both the property and your stay are fully licensed (according to local Dubai law), managed and looked after by our team of experts. If you have any problems during your stay you can call us at any time and we will work with you to resolve any issue you may have.
Check In is from 2pm. If the property has been unoccupied the night previous to your stay this time may be earlier if circumstances permit.
Check Out is 11am. As with check in, if the property isn't booked on the same day, we can be more flexible with this time.
1) All guests will have access to the swimming pool and gym.
2) This is strictly a non-smoking apartment.
3) It is important to note that as in order to comply with Dubai law, we require passport copies of every guest ahead of your stay. These have to be submitted to the government and it is mandatory, much like if you were staying in a hotel.
Your data will be kept securely. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please behave as you would in your own home and do not: 1) Leave unwashed dishes in the sink
1a) Use more than the allocated towels during your stay; If you are staying more than a week you can use the washing machine to launder them.
2) Disturb the neighbours
3) Listen to loud music or TV
4) Smoke cigarettes
5) Throw cigarette butts or lit cigarettes off the roof
6) Throw open garbage and trash anywhere. The trash compactor is around the corner and garbage must be contained in plastic bags
7) Throw large boxes anywhere other than the designated location (please inquire from reception)
8) Do any heavy cooking as the ventilation system will not support the evacuation of the odours
Finally, please deflate the air mattresses and place them in their original position.
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年2月28日起最少住宿5晚。
Hi I'm Dani! I am part of a small team of hosts, licensed by the Department of Tourism here in Dubai.
My favourite part of hosting is meeting the guests and finding out their stories, giving the guests local tips and recommendations to help them have a memorable stay.
I'd be happy to answer any questions about my listings or Dubai in general, please get in touch.
Looking forward to meet you all! :)
License no. 745711