Classic and romantic villa with private pool in Benissa, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 6 persons. The villa is situated in a coastal, hilly and residential area, close to a tennis court and at 3 km from Cala Abogat beach.
The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers a garden with gravel. The vicinity of the beach and sports activities makes this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends and even your pets.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Astra)
- laundry room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet
- total of 2 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 8m x 4m
- garden with gravel and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private enclosed covered parking space and 2 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest beach: Cala Abogat (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Moraira (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Benissa, on the Costa Blanca
- bar and promenade (Paseo Ecologico) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- golf (San Jaime), canoeing, kayaking, rafting, diving, snorkeling and waterskiing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
My name is Simone Vargas, I am German and I am living for more than 16 years at the Costa Blanca. I love to read and, unfortunately, to eat the good mediterranean food.
Since 1999, we are running a family rental business in the area of Moraira, Calpe, Benissa above all for short term rentals. We are welcoming all our guests personally and we are available during the whole stay for any question that may occur.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any recommendations or help in finding the ideal holiday home for your next vacations.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Our speaken languages are English, Spanish, German, French