Located in Hato Rey, a very centric area of San Juan. Close to Plaza Las Americas 5 minute drive to the beach. Ideal to make it your head quarters to visit the whole island which is amazingly beautiful.
Has very welcoming energy to it, you will love the space (10 feet high ceilings), the breeze, the shade, the coziness, the location, the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
1. No smoking inside of the house. Allowed elsewhere.
2. Guests should leave the premises as they found them.
3. Loud noises or loud music is not allowed at any time. Please be considerate with the neighbors. Loud and anyone incurring in disruptive behavior must leave the premises immediately.
4. The A/C units are to be used while the guests are in the premises. Windows must be shut closed while using the A/C units. Guests must make sure all A/C units and any other appliances are turned off prior to leaving the house. This also applies to running water.
5. Special instructions need to be followed when using the washer machine, please call before using it.
6. All guests must submit some form of ID.
7. AC is available in three of the four bedrooms
8. There is no wifi in the house
9. Washer and Dryer are available upon request.
I am a world traveler, travel extensively for business. I have a home in Puerto Rico which is ideal for people with a budget to stay. I'm barely there but it is a very welcoming place. Built in the 1930's. I'm a very calm, very profound individual. Introverted yet social. Strive to always be kind and attentive to others. Love deep existential conversations and love listening to the points of views of others.