A fantastic getaway awaits you at this beautiful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Nashville vacation rental house. Featuring accommodations for up to 6, and ideally located for easy access to all of the activities this area offers, this private and spacious house is sure to quickly become your perfect 'Music City' home-away-from-home.
This newly-renovated house boasts beautiful hardwood floors and an open floor plan. Relax on the plush sofa as you enjoy the view from the large front window, or head into the den where you can watch the flat screen TV. Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the bright, fully-equipped kitchen, taking advantage of the ample countertop space while you prep your dish. Enjoy the sumptuous feast at the quaint dining table on the other side of the open bar. After a great night's rest on one of the cozy beds with memory foam toppers, take your coffee on the covered front porch and enjoy the peaceful quiet as you reflect on your plans for the day.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat screen TV, charcoal grill, wireless internet access, crib upon request, air-conditioning, expandable dining room table, DVD player, and more!
- Fantastic Nashville location! Easy access to downtown Nashville for top-notch restaurants, bars, shopping, and music, Grand Ole Opry, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Futon in the Den can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties or large gatherings must be approved by homeowner
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.