You’ll love my place because of its wide open views of paddy fields out your bedroom and the living area. Each room has balconies to sit out and take in this view. There is also a complex common pool available for your use. And the typical Goan neighbourhood is mostly quiet, with winding roads to take walks on past varied types of houses, old and new. It's also located centrally, within easy driving distance to Panjim (7kms) and Candolim beach (8kms), Mapusa(7km).
The apartment is part of a small 3 building complex, and is on the 2nd floor with lift access. Your private room is part of a 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2nd-floor apartment (neighbouring Porvorim) in North Goa, that can accommodate two adults comfortably, and you will be sharing the flat with me. I use the 2nd bedroom.
Your bedroom has an attached bathroom, and it's own balcony to enjoy the view. It's always interesting to slow down and watch the goings on happening sometimes out in the fields. Pre-Monsoon to post you'll get to see the planting to harvest. The rest of the year there's mostly domestic animals and birds interacting with the fields.
You will have a private bedroom with an attached bathroom, and balcony, entirely to yourself. You will be sharing the living room and kitchen with me as i stay in the apartment as well in the other bedroom.
In the kitchen you have access to:
- An Aqua-guard water filter and glass bottles provided for your use.
- Electric Kettle to heat water for tea/coffee. (there is a french press as well as filter coffee style pot)
- Electric stove primarily for heating things. Cooking full meals are not allowed in this space. (All and any provisions to be guest bought, please refrain from using what is there already as that is for my personal use. Thank you)
This is my home and you will be sharing my space for the duration of your stay.
For any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me any time over the phone, email or via Airbnb. I will respond to your queries promptly and make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of.
There is a temple next door, and on Sunday (7am-11AM) and Monday(6PM-10PM) they have devotional songs over a loud-speaker.
- Alcohol is not an issue as long as consumed responsibly
- No Parties
- No loud noise/music beyond 10PM
- Kitchen and food supplies is off access. You can use the microwave to heat things, and use the electric kettle to make hot water for tea and coffee. Please do not put any other liquid in kettle other than plain water.
- Garbage is segregated. Organic waste goes into the composter outside the main door. And all other waste goes into the dustbin. Please try not to bring plastic if you can avoid it. I try and minimise plastic introduction and re-use what is there to bag the dry waste from the bin.
- Please wash items you have used and put on the drying rack beside the sink
- Please keep the common areas neat and clean.