There's a place for you that's waiting to be discovered.
A magical town where memories are created and cherished for a lifetime. The location is no secret but known only to few.. this place is Aldea Zama, Tulum. Only a few minutes away from the most brilliant beaches of all the Caribbean and teeming with wildlife both on land and sea!
Aldea Zama is the newest and most secure residential area in all Tulum; bringing you a luscious lifestyle in the heart of the jungle and minutes away from the main town. Whether you are riding a bike, scooter, renting a car or just walking.. you'll encounter a serene atmosphere.
If excitement is what you're looking for you'll find an endless list of activities ranging from Cenotes waiting to be explored, Mayan ruins waiting to be climbed, biospheres waiting to be seen and much much more!
After a long day you'll see the day set with bountiful colors that extinguish the setting sun.. only to be engulfed by an ocean of stars and a sense of belonging.
Truly, one of the few remaining places in the world that give you an opportunity to rediscover yourself and the world around you.
• Renter Policy - Renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock Windows and doors to keep condos and themselves safe.
• Electricity – please, conserve electricity at there is a standard usage. Excessive consumption will lead to a charge which is calculated per kilowatt!
• House Standards – We will provide a courtesy supply of toilet paper (2 per bathroom) and basic cleaning supplies (mop, Bucket, broom Etc); One time linen setup, and standard amount of towels per bedroom.
• Noise – after 10:00 PM, please, be courteous as there are other people on vacation.
• Condensation - Close all doors and windows when using the A/C as they can start leaking and may cause damage to the unit.
• Electronic Devices – (ex. Iron, Hair dryer, Hair Straighteners) please, turn off while out as they are a safety hazard.
• Smoking – Smoking is only permitted outside the Condo. Be cautious when smoking near palapas and balconies.
• Property keys – Failure to return keys upon check out and/or lost keys.. there will be a penalty fee of $50.00 (FIFTY) USD.
• Linens - Be cautious with white linens and towels (charge will apply for any stains).
• Excessive Mess - exceptionally dirty properties may be subject to additional cleaning fees ($25.00 USD).
• Daily maid service - This is not included within the rental rate; however, it is available subject upon request and subject to availability.
• Security deposit - COMPLETE inspection of the property is required at check out. Charges may apply depending on the condition that the property is left.
I have been living in this area for about 8 years, I am very passionate about Tulum and the Riviera Maya, since it has helped me develop personal and professional.
I dedicate my life to Real Estate, Rentals, Administration, and I know the arounds perfectly!
I love sports, free diving, surf, kitesurfing, yoga, reading too. Tulum is my piece of paradise!
If you have questions, please do ask...I will do anything possible to make your dream vacations come true!