My house is located in west of city of Calgary where is about 15 minutes drive away to downtown. It is in a beautiful community surrounded by park, school, shopping mall and public transit. Whatever you come here to travel, study, live or work, it is a wonderful place to stay.
The house located in a very quite and safe community, you will feel host's family-friendly welcome and just like staying in your very own home. Warm, cozy and relax.
- My place has large shared Kitchen, Living space and a full shared washroom . TV channels, local phone and Wi-Fi internet are all included. Large backyard and patio to enjoy the fresh air of Calgary.
- We have 24 hours street parking space to our guests. (Please notify us if parking space is needed.)
- We are providing coffee machine, coffee grounds and sugar for our guest for free.
- We are providing shampoo and body washer for our guest for free.
- We also guarantee all linens and towels have fresh washed before each new coming guest.
- Washer and Dryer are free for guests who live here a week or longer. Otherwise, there are $5 per each load. Please let me know in advance if a laundry service is needed during your stay when you make a reservation.
- We have 3 bedrooms total. Each bedroom has a queen size bed, bright and spacial in a clean environment.
Kitchen, Living room, bathroom, washer & dryer, patio, backyard, free parking lot. Wi-Fi internet, TV channel, Local phone.
I am available when you needed. We can give you help as much as possible to make your stay comfortable.
-We can pick you up at air port if needed with reasonable charge.
-If you drive to Calgary there is lot free parking space at my place.
-Please turn off the lights, Oven and close the window before you leave.
-Please remove outdoor shoes after into the house.
- Quite time between 10:00pm - 7:00am please.
- The hot water supply may need more time to get recharged when 5-7 people using it at once or none stop using it. (如果5-7人同时或者连续使用热水将会导致热水供应不上。请暂停用水,锅炉需要时间再次把水烧热 之后又会正常。这毕竟只是家庭房屋,不是酒店。所有硬件设施不可能做到酒店那样。 谢谢理解!)
-My house is a 50 years old Bungalow. It doesn't looks modem but it make us feeling warm and comfortable. We love it, we hope you like it as well:)
Thanks for coming! :)
- The Preferred Check-in time is 4PM-8PM. If you require earlier or later Check-in time please contact me in advance.
- Please remove all shoes/footwear before entering the home at the front door.
- Please close and lock windows before leaving the house or going to bed
- Only paying guests may stay overnight please.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
- The house may be completely rented out on any given day which means 3 bedrooms may be rented making the house a very busy place. Please be respectful and courteous of other guests and the rules so everyone has a good experience.
- Quite time between 10:00PM-7:30AM.
I appreciate for being respectful.
Hello! Thanks for consideration of our place for your stay in Calgary! My name is Annie, I like traveling, reading, watching movies, fashion and so on! I like meet people from different countries with different experiences! I like Airbnb website because it helps people with budget and different type of living experience. Running an Airbnb was my dream since a few years ago and thanks for give us an chance to host you and your friends ( family members). I hope you will feel here just like your own home, comfortable and safe. Please feel free to contact me with any question that you have, I'd love to chat with you and make sure we can offer you a Five Star Stay :)